[TO BE UNBANNED ON 1/3/2019] Keno_ banned by Parth_Clemenza

Nicko

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Keno_

• Which staff member banned you?
    Parth_Clemenza

• When did you get banned?
    01/31/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Poor-RP

• Personal comment

Sorry, I tell Pablo for invite me , he tell me no , when he told me I got bored ,then he shouted , and i I got bored again , and i shouted . later i was with trucker in street , and Pablo, Andrew, [Gambino]Mike,[Kevinn] Follow me with huntly  black , and I was walking normally . park my car , and I started going home stay job mechanic for relax, and Pablo ...[2x]... tell me stop and i stop for 1 moment and he dont speak , and I started walking again .they did not speak ,,,,, after a moment Pablo out deagle and shot me , he didn't RP for to extract it [Deagle] and Andrew, Pablo started shoting me. i join in my house lock door , and Mike_Kevin join in house , i was low , and he join and he out  gun and kill me . and i lost . I was nervous , I was very upset I did not know what I was doing . I'm sorry for my errors , I know I've been wrong many times but I want to play again ,Give me this chance plz . I love this server 💚 , Please unban me 🙏🙏😭

Edited by Parthonax
  • Like 1

Hello, Keno_!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

-You have 48 punishments, Thats your 6th permanent ban along with 5 temp-bans
-How should we trust you not to break rules again and to follow server rules?
-Why should we consider unbanning you? thats your 2nd ban in less than 10 days
-Why do you keep breaking rules despite numerous amount of warnings you got?
-How will you improve your RP in the future to suit the server?

• Like 1

-Yes i have 48 punishments , and 7 temp-ban..it's very true.
-I know I've broken the rules often ,I feel very sorry.
-😭 I'm looking for a chance on your part 😭 because I was angry with others .. and whenever I'm nervous I do not know what I'm doing 'It is true.
-I do not know I do not want but things are happening and I feel sorry for this ,I will not do it again.

-She who has fled has fled and I will try to improve it [RP] as much as I can.

[With alL my respect...]
                                                           Keno_                                                                                                                       Unbann me plz '🙏😭

• Like 1

• Parthonax locked this topic
  • 1 month later...