[Denied] Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado banned by Brian

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado

• Which staff member banned you?
    Brian

• When did you get banned?
    04/25/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    Cop Hunt and dont change my self

• Personal comment

For first i know that i dont change but thats me thats my character what ever i said i cant change it you can understand it 

Ik that okay its 90/100 that i will not get unbanned never But i will explain some things and if i change your mind you should unban me.How you see i change my name To another name reason that i was trying to start an other rp Because vagos is not more funny and i contive that shit more it will not take me far and i  will get banned again.I understand it when i got the tempban and i was thinking many things about my self in the server i will try to start a legal RP because all that days i was vagos i dont do it because i like it i was doing it because I dont want to stop it because my friends and All you guys was supporting it and i dont was wanting to make you sad if i stop it But okay ik that i dont change your mind.Well For the cop hunt i show that girl there outside the cazino i was trying to rob one girl and make one DM shit againnnn. Well i told her fuck off and she reply ok i told her Handsup and i gave her 15 seconds to reply.She dont reply so i start shoot,All that is good But that you Temp ban me is the reason that she Make me su and i dont see that yes its true but you dont know something.She had mask alright and she was with skins that dont looks like FBI skins and i think that she was only one person.For last i want to say that its not reason to Temp ban ik i am not admin to know when its reason. To ban someone but it was temp ban  And you change it to Perm ban You can the next time Just for first talk about it all admins and make one serius Finaly decision.

• Like 2

Hello, Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

This is your 3rd ban on your account and you were recently tempbanned for the same reason. That temp ban was a warning for you to put a full stop on your rule breaking spree. But, you do not seem to be learning. You were told that you are being given a chance and use it wisely. But, you did not take it seriously and ended up here again. It will not be easy this time. 

You can try again after 2 months. We will what we can do for you.

DENIED.

• Like 1