[Unbanned] Franklin_Weed banned by Benson_Andolini

JeezOMode

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Franklin_Weed

• Which staff member banned you?
    Benson_Andolini

• When did you get banned?
    01/10/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Illegal modification -- Object Finder

• Personal comment

Hello staff of Valrise, I hope that you can forgive me about my actions and give me another chance on the server.

I would like to ask the staff team for another chance on the Valrise server that I promise to not mess up. In this server I often trolled the players a lot because of how fun and "trollable" the community was and the player base was so unique and fun that even the admins, mods and other players used to come and troll with me. On the valrise server the punishments were so light and the fact that u could gather up to so many punishments before getting banned and then even if u get banned u could still get unbanned in about a day was what motivated the community/me to act like this. Although if u gather bans or u are known for punishments or trolling like me the admins will take u as a serious deal which decreases ur chances to get unbanned because they know you are a threat. So when I heard about the pumpkins in the halloween event of Valrise I got to know that they were a object so I can trace them with an object finder easily and get unique items. Thinking about how stupidly rich I can get from this and will never have to grind again and I could even get a vehicle ticket to get the vehicle of my choice like a monster truck which would be amazing, I booted up the object finder and set it to pumpkins. I knew about the risk but I thought that if I store my items that I got from the event into an house I will get to keep the items and then sell them after I get unbanned to get rich as hell. And so when I started using object finder I was driving around los santos and saw almost no pumpkins and thought it was fake, but then I tried it in a maverick and it worked like a charm. I flew over LS, SF and LV then I got so many pumpkins that my inventory was filled with gun cases and drugs. I had so many weapon cases,drugs and etc that I didn't regret it at all. Next I flew to my house and stored all of the items I got inside it and called it a day. The next day I logged into my account and was going to find more items and sell them at the dealer. But when I was in the maverick casually using the objects finder I got teleported by benson because of my suspicious amounts of pumpkins I have gotten and got banned on the spot when he used teamviewer and found the object finder. I then logged off samp and went onto the forums to post a ban appeal. When I posted my ban appeal it got denied and it said I had to wait like MONTHS to re-apply and it was very hard to just get my ban appeal accepted in the first place because of my punishments history. I regretted it a lot and it took so long that the house I stored everything in literally got sold due to inactivity. Now knowing that I lost pretty much everything I had and probably wont be able to play on the server I stopped trying to get unbanned. My friends convinced me to post ban appeals in the hope of getting unbanned and now here I am asking for a chance on the server. I want to play the valrise server again and spend some time with my friends and see the changes the server has made so the staff team of valrise, I hope that you can forgive me for all of this and lend me another chance. I am very willingly promising you to not mess it up and never repeat the actions I did in the past. Thank you.

Hello, Franklin_Weed!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I know I am not suppossed to be posting the appeal right now but my appeal got delayed because of "events" and plus it takes barely 5 minutes to read and check the ban appeal then apparently I saw other people like cuauhtemoc getting their appeals checked while the current "events" are going on.

Edited by JeezOMode

• 2 weeks later...

Management decided to give you one last chance. I hope that you will use it wisely this time. All of your networth has been wiped out. 

UNBANNED.

Edited by Raddie