3 Discord Nitro's Giveaway

Heats

I will be giving away 3 Discord Nitros to players who have built up a great In-Character story, to promote more roleplay on the server.

Your topic has to have;
- In-game roleplay screens;
- A good build-up story regarding your character;

Send your links to your topic in this discussion, I will check it and announce the winners soon!

Make sure to interact with other players to boost your chance of winning!

Edited by Heats
  • Like 2

Character STORY:

Once upon a time, in a small town in Italy, there was a man named Ezio. Ezio was a passionate and determined person, and he always had a smile on his face. He was well-known in the town for his love of cooking and his incredible Italian dishes. His spaghetti bolognese was the talk of the town.

One day, a young couple came to Ezio's restaurant, looking for a special meal to celebrate their anniversary. They were amazed by Ezio's cooking skills and his friendly personality. They complimented him on his cooking and asked him how he became such a great chef.

Ezio smiled and told them his story. He grew up in a small village in the countryside, where his mother taught him how to cook traditional Italian dishes. He learned how to make pasta from scratch, how to season meats and vegetables, and how to create the perfect sauce

Years went by, and Ezio became an integral part of the town's culture. He organized cooking classes for local children and volunteered his time to help with community events. His love for his town and his passion for cooking made him a beloved figure in the community.

And so, Ezio's legacy lives on. His love for Italian cuisine and his determination to share it with others made him a truly unforgettable character in the town's history.

Edited by Jeezz

1 hour ago, Jeezz said:

Character STORY:

Once upon a time, in a small town in Italy, there was a man named Ezio. Ezio was a passionate and determined person, and he always had a smile on his face. He was well-known in the town for his love of cooking and his incredible Italian dishes. His spaghetti bolognese was the talk of the town.

One day, a young couple came to Ezio's restaurant, looking for a special meal to celebrate their anniversary. They were amazed by Ezio's cooking skills and his friendly personality. They complimented him on his cooking and asked him how he became such a great chef.

Ezio smiled and told them his story. He grew up in a small village in the countryside, where his mother taught him how to cook traditional Italian dishes. He learned how to make pasta from scratch, how to season meats and vegetables, and how to create the perfect sauce

Years went by, and Ezio became an integral part of the town's culture. He organized cooking classes for local children and volunteered his time to help with community events. His love for his town and his passion for cooking made him a beloved figure in the community.

And so, Ezio's legacy lives on. His love for Italian cuisine and his determination to share it with others made him a truly unforgettable character in the town's history.

Not here my friend, make your own character story 

People send in your topic’s as links, make sure the topic is up to date.

If not enough people send in, I will just give the prize to those who I think deserve it.

4 minutes ago, Heats said:

People send in your topic’s as links, make sure the topic is up to date.

If not enough people send in, I will just give the prize to those who I think deserve it.

Good luck to everyone.

On 4/2/2023 at 10:59 AM, Heats said:

I will be giving away 3 Discord Nitros to players who have built up a great In-Character story, to promote more roleplay on the server.

Your topic has to have;
- In-game roleplay screens;
- A good build-up story regarding your character;

Send your links to your topic in this discussion, I will check it and announce the winners soon!

Make sure to interact with other players to boost your chance of winning!

When will this end?

Since not enough interest was shown. Here are the three winners:

@Lopez - Legal Faction Character
@Lorenzo_Taba - Great Mobster story
@DzEagleee! - Best Hilly copy

Forward me your Discord ID's in forum PM's, I will add you to forward you the nitro's.

Edited by Heats
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2023 at 1:31 AM, juliacarter said:

Interested! I want to participate in this giveaway. So, kindly tell me how we participate in the giveaway. AG MasterZ is a website that provides the information of all the which games you have to play.

Unfortunately, you can't participate anymore as it was ended a while ago.