[SAPD #415 - Sara Aguilar]

Lopez

1 minute ago, William Stewart said:

Cool 😎 

You're welcome, and I must say that it was an absolute pleasure to partner with you as well. As we patrolled the city together, I appreciated your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn, which made our time together all the more enjoyable.

I'm glad that I was able to impart some new knowledge to you during our patrol. As police officers, it's important for us to constantly learn and evolve, and I'm happy that I could help in that regard.

Furthermore, I must commend your attentiveness and diligence during our patrol. Your dedication to the task at hand made me feel confident and reassured, knowing that we were a strong team working together towards the common goal of keeping our community safe.

Overall, I can confidently say that it was a great experience working with you, and I hope that we get the chance to do so again in the future.

• Like 2

As I was out patrolling the streets with my senior officer Abaraham Barbarossa, we suddenly received a dispatch call from the Prickle Pine ATM reporting that someone had planted a C4 bomb at the site. Fortunately, a vigilant driver who had passed by the location quickly alerted us to the situation. Although we cannot disclose their name for their safety, we are incredibly grateful for their quick thinking and willingness to report the incident.

Without wasting a second, we immediately rushed to the scene and initiated a pursuit with the suspect. After a long and grueling chase, we finally managed to subdue the suspect, but we had to use lethal force in the process.

Upon further investigation, we discovered that the suspect was an official Trainee of the San Andreas Fire Department, who was off duty at the time of the incident. This revelation left us wondering if the Fire Department is not paying its employees well, leading them to engage in criminal activities.

It is truly concerning to think that public servants who have sworn to protect and serve the community would resort to such despicable actions. We hope that this isolated incident is not indicative of a larger issue within the department and that the relevant authorities will take the necessary steps to prevent such incidents from happening again in the future.

image.png?width=960&height=343

• Like 4
  • Popcorn 1

37 minutes ago, Peter_Gambino said:

That’s very good.

keep it up Lopez.

James Sheller

Thank you for your kind words, Officer Sheller. It's always a pleasure to patrol alongside you as I have the opportunity to learn something new from you. Please continue to support me and share your knowledge with me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 04/30/23, we received a panicked call from one of our fellow officers, stating that there was an FBI ranch full of heavily armed criminals. We joined forces with the FBI and HRT and responded to the situation. Thanks to our professionalism, we were able to bring the situation to a successful conclusion.

image.png?width=960&height=362

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

On May 15, 2023, at approximately 3 PM, I was on patrol with my fellow Volunteer Officer, conducting our daily routine of checking fields and shacks. Suddenly, a dispatch call came through on our radio, alerting us that an individual was attempting to plant a C4 bomb at the Bayside ATM machine. Without hesitation, we swiftly responded to the dispatch call and successfully apprehended the suspect, ensuring a safe arrest without the need for any shots to be fired.

image.png?width=960&height=299

• Like 4

On May 16, 2023, around 1 PM, I was on patrol with my fellow Police Officer II, Kris Stewart. We were carrying out our regular duties when we received a dispatch call on our police radio. The call reported that someone was attempting to blow up the Fort Carson ATM machine with a C4 bomb. Without hesitation, we promptly responded to the location, where we were joined by FBI Special Agent Mircea to assist us in apprehending the suspect.

Unfortunately, as we closed in on the suspect, he brandished a handgun and opened fire, targeting us. Tragically, my fellow officer sustained a gunshot wound to his upper right arm. Reacting swiftly, we swiftly transported him to the nearest hospital for urgent medical attention. In the encounter, the suspect was successfully neutralized and taken down.

image.png

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Lopez said:

On May 16, 2023, around 1 PM, I was on patrol with my fellow Police Officer II, Kris Stewart. We were carrying out our regular duties when we received a dispatch call on our police radio. The call reported that someone was attempting to blow up the Fort Carson ATM machine with a C4 bomb. Without hesitation, we promptly responded to the location, where we were joined by FBI Special Agent Mircea to assist us in apprehending the suspect.

Unfortunately, as we closed in on the suspect, he brandished a handgun and opened fire, targeting us. Tragically, my fellow officer sustained a gunshot wound to his upper right arm. Reacting swiftly, we swiftly transported him to the nearest hospital for urgent medical attention. In the encounter, the suspect was successfully neutralized and taken down.

image.png

Nice 👍 

• Lopez changed the title to [SAPD #415 - Sara Aguilar]

On May 19, 2023, my fellow volunteer officer, Bruno Costa, and I were patrolling the streets as usual when we noticed some weed fields and decided to investigate. Unfortunately, one of our off-duty fellow officers, who was driving his Premier car, was involved in a severe accident caused by a random driver in another Premier car. Our colleague sustained serious injuries, and the irresponsible driver chose to flee the scene without taking any responsibility.

Without wasting any time, we immediately called for an EMS team to provide medical assistance and pursued the suspect. During the pursuit, the suspect resorted to opening fire at us, but we managed to apprehend and subdue him.

image.png

Edited by Lopez
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SAPD.png

On June 11, 2023, as a Police Officer II, I was conducting a patrol alongside my partner, Leona Decker. To our dismay, we stumbled upon a lifeless body lying on the road near Market Ammunations. Acting swiftly, both Leona and I took immediate action to secure the area by strategically placing barriers, effectively closing off the road to prevent unauthorized access.

Within minutes, Sheriff Deputy Gabriel Green, who happened to be patrolling nearby, graciously offered his assistance in managing the scene and ensuring public safety. I extend my deepest gratitude to the San Andreas Sheriff Department for their invaluable support during this critical situation.

Following an extensive investigation and careful collection of evidence, we discovered that the victim had suffered a total of six gunshot wounds. A Glock-18 had been used to inflict injuries to the victim's lower right arm and chest. Consulting with medical professionals, we estimated that the body had been left unattended for at least two hours, highlighting the urgency of our response.

During our efforts, we were approached by Earl Knoxville, a news reporter from BBC News, who sought information about the victim and the circumstances surrounding their demise. Officer Leona Decker confidently took charge, serving as our spokesperson and eloquently addressing the reporter's queries. Initially, Leona provided background details about herself, allowing the public to become acquainted with her dedicated service. Subsequently, she deftly conveyed the specifics of the victim's tragic death. It is important to note that, out of respect for privacy concerns, we are unable to disclose the identity of the perpetrator. Revealing this information could compromise the ongoing investigation, potentially prompting the individual to flee the city in an attempt to evade justice.

Upon completion of the investigation and the meticulous collection of evidence, we promptly requested an ambulance to transport the deceased. With the body respectfully removed, we diligently reopened the road, restoring normalcy to the lives of the local community. Regrettably, the increasing frequency of such tragic incidents has led me to reflect upon the deteriorating state of our beloved city, Los Santos. The alarming number of lives lost draws unsettling parallels to war-torn regions like Afghanistan. Nevertheless, amidst these challenging times, I wish to express my profound appreciation to our exceptional PD volunteers, whose unwavering support has proven invaluable. I would like to commend and recognize the following individuals:

William Mackenzie
Layla White
Lars Vegas

gallery19.jpg?width=960&height=540

gallery23.jpg?width=960&height=540

image.png?width=960&height=483

image.png?width=960&height=404

image.png?width=960&height=453

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Popcorn 1