[SAPD #415 - Sara Aguilar]

Lopez

16 hours ago, Lopez said:

Sara Aguilar was born on 03/23/1997 in Yucutan, Mexico. Sara had a very typical childhood, very talented bright young girl. She was very talented in school and also showed interest in healthcare from a young age. Shortly after Sara turned 12, her mother unfortunately came down with a bad illness and past away in the hospital. Sara was broken upon her mother's death yet, this increased her want to eventually be a healthcare professional and be able to assist people like her mother.

Sara would have quite a dark time as a teenager as she was still coping with the death of her mother. As Sara continued to grow older she would become a bit aggressive and abrasive as a result of the trauma from her mother's death. Sara would eventually graduate High School and decided that she did not wish to attend a university, but she wished to become a member of her local fire rescue as an EMS paramedic. Sara was eventually accepted as a member of her local fire rescue as an EMS paramedic trainee but unfortunately failed her training.

Sara shortly after failing her training would begin to fall back into a pit of depression. After weeks of sulking Sara came to the conclusion that she needs to explore the world and see if there is more opportunity which would eventually lead her to looking into Los Santos. After a few more weeks of careful deliberation Sara would pack her essentials, order her plane ticket and fly into Los Santos Airport planning to begin her new journey.

((To be updated need to add some screens along. Have fun reading the story.))

Good Luck for your Future endeavours.

• Like 1

• Lopez changed the title to [SAFD #232 - Sara Aguilar]
  • Lopez changed the title to Sara Aguilar
  • Lopez changed the title to [SAPD - Sara Aguilar]

Today marked the beginning of an exciting new chapter in my career aspirations, as I attended my very first session at the prestigious Palomino Creek Police Academy, alongside my fellow cadets, Justice Nicola and Kondo Tadao. Our beloved instructor, Matthew Evans, is a seasoned law enforcement professional who provided us with an engaging and informative overview of the essential components of the police department.

image.png?width=960&height=422

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

During Session 2, our beloved instructor Luke Hillton provided valuable information on traffic situations and defensive driving, including important vehicle regulations that every member of the police department should be aware of. He also discussed the use of marked vehicles by volunteers and officers on a daily basis, as well as the use of unmarked vehicles, such as the Buffalo and FBI Rancher, by supervisor staff members.

image.png?width=960&height=507

• Like 2

On the 10th of April 2023, at approximately 5 PM, I, as a law enforcement officer, was on patrol with my senior officer, A. Barbarossa. While on patrol, we received a distress call from one of our fellow officers, J. Nicola, through our radio communication system. She informed us that there was a suspect on the run with his SUV, and we were needed to apprehend the individual.

Without any hesitation, we responded to the location of the incident, and upon arrival, we found the suspect's SUV. We immediately surrounded the vehicle with multiple police cruisers, preventing the suspect from making any further attempts to flee.

After a few moments of tense negotiation, the suspect made the decision to surrender, and we successfully took him into custody. The situation was handled swiftly and effectively, and our teamwork paid off. It was a job well done by our team, and we were able to ensure the safety of the public and bring the suspect to justice.

image.png?width=960&height=367

image.png?width=960&height=360

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Lopez changed the title to [SAPD #415 - Sara Aguilar]