[Denied] Franklin_Weed banned by Benson_Andolini

JeezOMode

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Franklin_Weed

• Which staff member banned you?
    Benson_Andolini

• When did you get banned?
    10/01/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Illegal modification -- Object Finder

• Personal comment

Hello staff of Valrise, I hope that you can forgive me about my actions and give me another chance on the server.

I would like to ask the staff team for another chance on the Valrise server that I promise to not mess up. I used to troll on this server a lot because of the punishments being very light and the player base was so unique and fun that even they used to troll alongside me. The punishments were also so light on the Valrise server that I saw people getting unbanned after like a day of getting banned. When I heard about the pumpkins in the halloween event of Valrise I got to know that they were a object so I can trace them with an object finder easily and get unique items. Knowing about how much stuff I can get I downloaded object finder. I knew about the risk but then I thought that I could get unbanned really fast and still keep the items that I got and so I gave it a shot. I booted up the object finder and set it to pumpkins. When I was driving around los santos I saw almost no pumpkins and thought it was fake, but then I tried it in a maverick and flew over LS, SF and LV then I got so many pumpkins that my inventory was filled with gun cases and drugs. I had so many weapon cases,drugs and etc that I didn't regret it at all. Next I flew to my house and stored all of the items I got inside it and called it a day. The next day I was going to find more items and sell them at the dealer. But when I was in the maverick casually using the objects finder I got teleported by benson and banned on the spot when he used teamviewer and found the object finder. I for a moment regretted it and went onto the forums to post a ban appeal. When I posted my ban appeal it got denied and it said I had to wait like MONTHS to re-apply and it was very hard to just get my ban appeal accepted in the first place. I regretted it a lot and it took so long that the house I stored everything in literally got sold due to inactivity. Now knowing that I lost pretty much everything I had and probably wont be able to play on the server I stopped trying to get unbanned. My friends convinced me to post ban appeals in the hope of getting unbanned and now here I am asking for a chance on the server. Staff team of valrise, I hope that you can forgive me for all of this and lend me another chance. I am very willingly promising you to not mess it up and never repeat the actions I did in the past. Thank you.

Hello, Franklin_Weed!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• 2 weeks later...