Kelford_Bryant banned by Parth_Clemenza

Nicko

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Kelford_Bryant

• Which staff member banned you?
    Parth_Clemenza

• When did you get banned?
    01/21/19

• What is the ban reason?
    DM - Poor RP

• Personal comment

Hello , listen me ,,, I was walking with my personal car , And there suddenly passes DaniGamer.exe with his personal car , But he is very very fast + he had and 'NITRO'
    I was walking in my way and suddenly he hit my car by the speed he had , I approached you and said ,why hit my car he did not speak , i tell and 2x+ he did not speak again , I tell for pay my car [cheetah] he said why ?.   I said it pay my car because you hit my car , at that moment he did not speak , he told me in Public chat "MOTHER FUCKER" and he fled fast ahead , i poops [*_*] my gun and I started shooting car , because he tell me "MOTHER FUCKER & FUCKER " [public chat] I got nervous and shot it ,,,..
    I shot him because he told me "mother fucker & fucker" and another : I shot it and car and why I was innocent''' I pay it i send money for repair car and for health ,,, 
    this is what I'm saying , It's very very true ,,,,         { . Unbanned me . }   <em><span class=🙏"><em><span class=🙏"><em><span class=🙏"><em><span class=🙏">

I pay health, and i send money for repair car (🚗)

• And im telling sorry . 🙏🙏

Edited by Nicko
  • Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Kelford_Bryant!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You were temp-banned for 7 days due to excessive DM and your poor Role-play, I was really generous by giving a temp ban especially due to how much you break the rules. Anyway you will be unbanned automatically on 28th of January by the server. Any other violation of server rules will get you banned for real, i hope it doesnt happen.

• Like 1