Regarding staff punishments.

AMR

It is evident that staff punishments are handled vastly differently from normal players. Sometimes staff members are left with nothing but a slap on a wrist for the rulebreaks normal players would even get banned for. An example being: 

- Shaquille Gambino abusing to enter properties to rob them as staff member.

- Miguel Escobar and another staff abusing panel to find unowned properties.

Both of these staff were merely 'relieved' of their duties which sets a very bad example for the other staff members. What do they have to fear? They will just do the same mistakes thinking they will only get kicked from the staff. Countless more occasions where staff members get punished with no reflection on their punishment history. 

Staff members should be held accountable the same way normal players are. No need to give them qualified immunity from rulebreaks like cops in the U.S. It is understandable it does not look 'professional' for staff members being punished publicly. Matter of fact it degrades staff image, however not holding them accountable also makes players lose trust in staff members.

I hope that instead of being perceived as hostile criticism, it will be seen as constructive feedback.
((didnt want to post it on locmax birthday, and was lazy to post later. so here it is))

• Like 2

I agree but Shaquille didn't rob any properties. That was a lie from Kacper.

He just looked at what people had n shit, Shaquille with his 100m networth has no need to steal a few m4/sniper cases from people it clearly doesn't make sense 🤣

22 hours ago, Madd said:

+1 and the guy (kevin) voting -1 because his friend bruce was sharing unowned properties's gps with csm members.

Unowned furnished mansion in Richman? you telling like he donated 100m dollar unowned properties

2 minutes ago, Vence_ said:

Unowned furnished mansion in Richman? you telling like he donated 100m dollar unowned properties

yeah but ngl ur csm admins did kinda post all those stuff that will go unwoned in chats

1 hour ago, Vence_ said:

I'm talking about csm's high ranks. Clearly not talking about puppies like you, you don't have access to such info.

1 hour ago, Vence_ said:

all csm high levels are rich as fuck they dont need unowned properties. Pablo more than 100m networth if you count kevin about 150m and bruce almost 100m

Yes my brother buying and reselling unowned stuff can make you hella rich.

We seized assets from Bruce and Miguel, what is your point?

Edit:

Staff members get punished too, same as normal players its just not public. The only public punishment is a ban, the rest of the punishment is visible to managers+ only on panel.

Edited by Ben$on

On 3/19/2023 at 6:23 PM, Speedy. said:

I agree but Shaquille didn't rob any properties. That was a lie from Kacper.

He just looked at what people had n shit, Shaquille with his 100m networth has no need to steal a few m4/sniper cases from people it clearly doesn't make sense 🤣

Get your facts straight

15 hours ago, Ben$on said:

We seized assets from Bruce and Miguel, what is your point?

Edit:

Staff members get punished too, same as normal players its just not public. The only public punishment is a ban, the rest of the punishment is visible to managers+ only on panel.

Think of it like this: when staff members break the rules and are not punished as severely as normal players (in this example, just a kick from staff? you think that's fair?)

it sends a message to other staff members that they can break the rules without any fear. It has already made a culture of rule-breaking staff members, due to which many players have evidently left.

Staff should be punished the SAME WAY as normal players.  the punishments should be fair, regardless of whether the someone is a staff member or a normal player.

Lemme show some simple 5 year old maths:

P staff member bans Q player for gaining unfair advantage

P staff member bans Qx100 players for doing the same

there are Px3 staff members who do this.

now see the numbers:

300 players, lets assume all of them got unbanned in a month

now those 3 staff members just got removed for same/similar mistakes they commited.

what would those 300 players think of management? they see those 3 staff members laughing "LOL i banned you for that and i just got removed from staff"

i hope you understand the POINT.

translation in Hebrew:

Spoiler

KOgJwht.png

Arabic for clarification:

Spoiler

N4Gtsk5.png