[Denied] Jose_Zuan banned by Keenan_Lynch

Nick_Secton

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Jose_Zuan

• Which staff member banned you?
    Keenan_Lynch

• When did you get banned?
    03/16/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    "DM, RK then leaving"

• Personal comment

The whole thing is a joke, hear my story:

I had a long beef with player @Siyad_Mohammed [In the short past] each time he see's me in-game he comes after me

death after death & day by day. I thought this came to an end until today. He spotted me with his gang 4 ppl on a car and they rushed on me without a

second thought for a robbery [Totally random & on purpose because we had old beef] / Look the screenshot i uploaded he told me to pull over instant]

• I knew the moment i saw them on road that they are going to DM me so i started to run with my vehicle to make it fast at a safezone  before even they tell me to stop.

• (Instant they started to follow me with max speed)

Without having time to react since they opened fire instantly after spammed me to stop 2-3 times [Copy paste] [I upload a screenshot , thank god i took it]

They killed me..Just before i arrive at cityhall u can see the mini-map. then i made a report & nobody of staff responded for a while and i had to do something....

• . i went at their GANG HQ base and i did the same thing  i killed one of their guys.

• [I HAD TO TREAT THEM THE SAME WAY THEY DID TO ME]

(Yeah i have to say my fault is right here,  i acted a bit stupid but i got super-pissed that for nothing they rushed to me because we had in previous game sessions some things going-on)

Then guess what? They came back again (Same car, same gang 4 people) since the guy i killed notified them through PM OOC and they killed me again

• [OOC for in-game information and metagaming rulebreak here for them]

• and i rage quitted when they killed me again 2nd time.. then after 10 minutes my internet provider went off having some issues with new router these days,

• and now that is fixed i log on again and i saw that im perma banned.

I didnt want to avoid anything, i have nothing to hide i have nothing to fear. And now the big suprise? Are you ready?  the staff-Admin who banned me is

•  Keenan_Lynch  that belong to this group [100%]  he grabbed the chance and disabled my account.

2222222.png

[GET OUT HANDS UP NIGGA, AND 10 SECONDS LATER IM DEAD] SOUNDS LEGIT. NICE RP LADS.

My question here is  how you ban someone without warning or in-game jail, a player who invested over 500+ of play time...  

• thats awesome system you have there. [Keenan_Lynch] Congratulations dude for abusing your Admin rights.

Im not gonna say sorry for something that wasnt my fault (They came to me first without a reason broke the rule [Random Robbery, Random DM]

Im not gonna beg for mercy to reopen my account. If you wanna lose active players who never cheated, who invested their daily free time in your server is fine with me.

• DM is not valid ban reason [FALSE] - i didnt dm anyone. Instead they DM'ed me you can see me knocked out on floor.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Nick_Secton
Better explanation

Hello, Jose_Zuan!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

As far I can see from video provided by Yuri, that you returned for revenge killing and you got banned for that. You do not break rules in reaction when someone else did a violation of any rule. What you do is, you file a player report and if rule violation happened by staff member then, you file a staff complaint. To prove this ban invalid,you have to file staff complaint on yuri. If management team found this ban invalid, then your punishment will be expunged and you will unbanned. So, my advice for you here is to file a staff complaint. Your appeal is hereby denied as per video evidence that you violated a server rule. You can re-appeal on 30th of march.

DENIED.

• Raddie locked this topic