[Unbanned] Sakee Cappone banned by Benson Andolini

Sakee

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Sakee Cappone

• Which staff member banned you?
    Benson Andolini

• When did you get banned?
    03/02/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    "threatening to harbour cheaters and dox people"

• Personal comment

I am sorry for that message that I had sent, I meant it as a joke and not something serious and didn't think that anyone would take it seriously. I am here to apologize for any inconvenience that I had caused with it.

I also want to say at the time I said that "Nabster dox these mfs" Nabster wasn't in the discord, and I was also aware of it hence why I even said that.

Hello, Sakee Cappone!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Saying things like these on a discord server is a serious thing. It doesn't matter that nabster was there or not. You were not supposed to say that thing at all. We do take security of our server very seriously. Since, you are ashamed of your action, we will let it slide this time. Repeating things like that will result in permenant ban next time.

UNBANNED.

• Raddie locked this topic