[Denied] Franklin_Weed banned by Benson_Andolini

JeezOMode

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Franklin_Weed

• Which staff member banned you?
    Benson_Andolini

• When did you get banned?
    01/10/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Illegal modification -- Object Finder

• Personal comment

Hello,

During the 2022 halloween, I was permanently banned for using an illegal modification called object finder. When the halloween update was first released everyone was hyped and went to trick or treat. After a while pumpkins were announced to spawn and were said to give extremely rare or good items. I wanted to find them fast but after roughly 2 hours of searching I did not find a single one. I was eventually tired of it and tried to find a easier solution. Someone in the global chat mentioned a object finder so I tried to check it out. I knew it was illegal but it was the only way I had. I went ahead and downloaded it and luckily for me CAC did not deny it. So I went and abused it, finding an suspicious amount of pumpkins. I had gotten many RPG cases, M4 cases and other gun cases and items which I do not remember. It was so profitable that I got atleast 20 RPG cases which all of the items I got were stored in my idlewood house. It has been probably sold due to inactivity and another player took the items now. After finding an incredibly suspicious amount of pumpkins I was teleported by benson andolini who asked me to use teamviewer so he can check my PC for illegal samp modification. I knew I was fucked so I went and deleted object finder and downloaded teamviewer. After downloading teamviewer he went and checked my pc. He saw all of my samp files and then he opened a document file in my gta sa folder. I did not know a shit about what that does but when he opened it, it said something about object finder. So I tabbed back ingame and saw that I was banned. I am asking for another chance on the valrise server and now knowing the punishments for these actions which got me banned for atleast 1 year, I swear to never continue this kind of behavior.

Hello, Franklin_Weed!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Raddie locked this topic