LocMax

0.3 DL  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Do we move to SA:MP version 0.3 DL

• Yes
    • No

• Community Manager

Quick poll for research purposes.

SA:MP 0.3 DL version allows servers to use custom skins and objects. What does that mean? it means we can add custom skins to the server, for example, each mafia/gang can get their own unique skins, donors, police and so on. On top of that, it has other variety of updates.

https://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=644105

More information about it can be read here.

Some pro's to think about

- Custom skins (for groups for example).

- Custom objects to enhance the player experience, such as signs for stores, street signs, graffitis and much more.

Some con's to think about

- New players generally don't download the DL version, we might have a lot fewer registrations.

- Someone actually needs to make the custom skins/objects/models. (We don't have them as of now, and it will take time to make them)

Edited by Jelly

• Community Manager
Just now, Khelcey said:

It might lower the player base.

I scrolled through hosted tab of 0.3.7 and there's nothing left aside of the 20 russian servers and some random servers around. All the english-speaking playerbase, at least majority of it moved to 0.3 DL. 

• Popcorn 1

0.3DL introduces new shit so i am supporting

And people who are asking that they cant join 0.3.7 servers just make a copy of gta sa and SA:MP and switch it from settings whenever you want to play 0.3.7 or DL servers

Edited by Ray

1 minute ago, Ray said:

0.3dl introduces new shit so i am supoorting

And people who are asking that they cant join 0.3.7 servers just make a cop of gta sa and SA:MP and switch it from settings whenever you want to play 0.3.7 or DL servers

A video tutorial pls?

3 minutes ago, Ray said:

0.3DL introduces new shit so i am supporting

And people who are asking that they cant join 0.3.7 servers just make a copy of gta sa and SA:MP and switch it from settings whenever you want to play 0.3.7 or DL servers

Why do this when you have SAMP addon available?

30 minutes ago, LocMax said:

I scrolled through hosted tab of 0.3.7 and there's nothing left aside of the 20 russian servers and some random servers around. All the english-speaking playerbase, at least majority of it moved to 0.3 DL. 

if there are no servers left in 0.3.7 then definetly players also have moved to 0.3

3 minutes ago, David_Asensio said:

In which version of SAMP is Mudoo now currently working?

0.3 DL? or 0.3.7?

Which one?

wow

As you mentioned earlier; most of the English based servers have already moved there, we may be getting a lower registration count, but I believe we'll get an increase of quality player registering. I see only positives with this, leggo gentlemen

19 minutes ago, Mario_Bro said:

nah i dont like it idk why

19 minutes ago, Mario_Bro said:

i think its my mind

You clearly don't know what this has to offer, and you don't even know if this is really your opinion. Please understand (everybody) that this does not mean we will a hundred per cent move to the new SA-MP version, it's just a poll to let the management team see what the community thinks about this change. We definitely thought about it and we will think if whether we should move or not based on the poll and the community's comments.

This new update will give the server new features and abilities that you never thought of, including some pretty cool visual modifications that will just improve the server's general vibe.

As I said in Discord earlier, the opportunities are very large and almost infinite. We can have an actual taser for the police force, custom made street signs and logos for shops, skins for server groups and other governmental groups, custom looks for vehicles and buildings... The sky is the limit. And then we can customise the sky and make the limit even higher.

• James locked this topic