[Denied] Tyler Arkwood. banned by Kacper Kowalski.

Parko

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Tyler Arkwood.

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper Kowalski.

• When did you get banned?
    02/27/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    Sampcac bypass.

• Personal comment

Good day, Valrise staff.
    I'm Tyler Arkwood, i got banned yesterday for bypassing the anti cheat client Sampcac. I'm not here to only request for my unban but to show you also the "Fake" sampcac i used to bypass it, it may help you guys finding other people who did the same. This was a mistake and I understand the consequences. I take this matter seriously and will not repeat this behavior.
    Admins, contact me in private "discord : Nixoy#9151" for the fake sampcac i used to prevent any problems.

Edited by Sami_Tate

Hello, Tyler Arkwood.!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

On 2/28/2023 at 2:00 PM, Sami_Tate said:
  • What is your in-game name?
    Tyler Arkwood.

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper Kowalski.

• When did you get banned?
    02/27/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    Sampcac bypass.

• Personal comment

Good day, Valrise staff.
    I'm Tyler Arkwood, i got banned yesterday for bypassing the anti cheat client Sampcac. I'm not here to only request for my unban but to show you also the "Fake" sampcac i used to bypass it, it may help you guys finding other people who did the same. This was a mistake and I understand the consequences. I take this matter seriously and will not repeat this behavior.
    Admins, contact me in private "discord : Nixoy#9151" for the fake sampcac i used to prevent any problems.

I mean we are pretty aware of it which is why you also got banned, so don't really know what else you can help with at this point.

I understand. I apologize for any trouble that my actions may have caused, and I appreciate you taking the time to let me know. Moving forward, I will make sure to be more mindful of my behavior and actions to prevent any similar incidents from happening in the future. If there's anything else I can do to make amends or help resolve the situation, please let me know. Thank you for your time and understanding.

You were caught ban evading today with account Aliyah_Scott. Don't expect the review of your appeal while you are evading the ban. Try again on 10th of April. We will talk again. Do not bother to apply before given date. 

DENIED.

• Raddie locked this topic