[Denied] Rana_Chaudhry banned by Dizzy_Walker

Beast.

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Rana_Chaudhry

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy_Walker

• When did you get banned?
    12/22/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    illegal modification

• Personal comment

Hello, We had a conversation at discord, Im not gona agree with that i used nametag or whatever you are claiming, by showing few pictures doesnt proof at all im using name tag,  I have been tv'd over few time by Benson and he have found nothing on my PC,  You can force me on your anti-cheat or launcher whatever exists on the server, i can proof you by using the launcher.

Posting on behalf of Rana Chaudhry
    Approved by Kacper Kowalski

• Like 3

Hello, Rana_Chaudhry!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

26 minutes ago, Dizzy said:

Why bothering to deny that you used cheat, with all that evidence given which clearly shows the usage of illegal modifications?

Because I haven’t used that’s why, and therefore I’m accepting to play on CAC and as well as bothering to appeal to have fun with my friends.

All that evidence clearly proves otherwise, hence theres no reason to lie about it, it's clear that illegal mods were used and if you keep denying it I don't see a will of you trying not to use them again.

59 minutes ago, Beast. said:

Alright, fine I had name tag, I apologises for it, will not repeat this kind of action again, and  I just want to have fun with my friends.

Why did you use it and why did you deny that you used it before while evidence was clear for everyone?

• Like 1

I realised that in this server nobody is clean, so I just decided to download name tag and  about denying in first place, I just didn’t wanted to admit it once again  I apologise for it.

Edited by Beast.