[Denied] Ethan_Herrera banned by Koloman_Lakatos

Anthony_Saylor

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ethan_Herrera

• Which staff member banned you?
    Koloman_Lakatos

• When did you get banned?
    02/06/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    Advertising

• Personal comment

Dear Valrise community. At 6/2/2023 my PC was hacked, by some random Eix keyloggers i believe so, i was having a smoke outside due to the fact i was jailed for 30 minutes by a cop. Soon as i come back my PC was under control by some random users from other device. Fortunately or Unfortunately i managed to take FULL control once i plugged the wifi net out of my pc. Which in results the users lost full access, biggest problem is they managed to hack every other account i was previously using on this PC. So if anyone got DM'd on discord or anywhere else it was NOT me. I do of course claim infact responsobility of this as if it was my OWN fault for believing some random strangers in Discord. I clicked a link that got sent to me by one of the keyloggers. Soon as i entered my password and name on Valrise i had realized i got banned, took me a while to recover almost everything such as my Discord account especially. The first thing i did was not to bother the staff personally or DM them, first thing i did was write an appeal as soon as i managed to recover almost everything. So i am sorry if anyone got involved or was a victim under my hacked account. I apologize to everyone. It in fact took me atleast some time to recover my accounts, some friends from CSM group also DM'd me in instagram that they were getting some random links in the group. Luckily they did not click anything, i don't really have alot of proof to send to the Valrise managers but i will try my best to prove my innocence. The server name mentioned was NOT by me, i do not even play in this server, i only logged a few times aswell but nothing much. This is all i have to say, soon as a manager or someone respond to this appeal i will make sure i'll try to explain everything since most of the DMs got removed from my Discord account.

Thanks.

• Like 6
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Ethan_Herrera!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Thanks 1