[Denied] Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado banned by Zac

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado

• Which staff member banned you?
    Zac

• When did you get banned?
    07/24/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Dming in a safe zone

• Personal comment

Hello there dear staff team. Its me again. So as we know you told me to apply again in September. I can say from now that i have changed a lot. A lot of time passed since my ban and i want to apologise rulebrake i have done. I remember when i dmed the swat at the city hall. I read the rules and i understood what i had done. It was my mistake. So i have changed since that day that i got banned. As you can see my English language has gotten better and better. I want you to feel me how i love valrise and the valrise community and unban me as soon as you can. You can unban me right now or in some days or in a week. I just want you to understand that i have changed a lot since you banned me. Also, i heard that valrise has changed. Or its still changing. It turns in to a roleplay server. I was playing some other servers since i got banned and i know more roleplay that i used to know. You can say that i knew a little rp back in the days but my english language wasnt letting me to show it to the community. That's why my group vagos wasnt getting scripted. But also i cant wait untill September. Like when it was when i got banned? Lot of days ago right? Im saying it again Cuahtemoc is not the same anymore. He is coming for more roleplay and more fire things in the server. Something that i heard too is that more people got unbaned who had done things worse than the dm that i had done to the swat at the city hall. They got unbanned so why not giving a chance to me.. In my opinion its not a big thing that i dmed the swat team but yea i can say that it wasnt a small dm. In that days i was really roaming around ls and looking anyone to talk shit to him and dm him. But everything changed since that day. Lot of days passed since that day. Anyways. I feel that i have written everything that its enought to get unbanned. My bad about the deathmaches that i have done before the ban too. Happy new year to all of you. And also my bad for not being that patient for my unban. But you have to feel me. Okay dont unban me for 1 week or 5 or even one month but... Until September is too much...

• Like 6

Hello, Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.