Shawn Gadino - Office/Business Assistance

x_x3N

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Name: Shawn Gadino
Property NR: 2807

Request Type: Other

Request Description: 

Hello! I would like to request the ability to stock and sell beverages and food out of my office space. The interior is already a bar with an office area, and I intend to carry out of a lot of business deals here.

While I do not think this is a 100 percent necessary implementation for my business, I think it would improve the quality of RP as well as giving me the ability to make more legitimate job opportunities as a bartender (which can already be accomplished RPly, but it would be very nice to have the actual functionality to have a steak and a beer while talking business.)

How will this request will be beneficial: 

If this request were granted this would allow me to offer clients beverages and food while they wait to meet with me, as well as a place for me to casually hang out while I conduct typical business.

Request Specifications:

If this request were to be accepted I would appreciate any of the following:

• Beer and/or Liquor
  • Sprite and/or Cola
  • Seafood and/or Steak

Additional Notes: I appreciate your time and consideration, thank you and have a great day/night!

Edited by x_x3N
changed "have" to "make"