[Denied] Esmeraldo_Eix banned by Paul Snowden

RyanM

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Esmeraldo_Eix

• Which staff member banned you?
    Paul Snowden

• When did you get banned?
    10/06/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Requested

• Personal comment

Well, 4months ago i requested ban wanted to leave server due to some irl issues after coming back to samp, decided to request unban, i won't do this stupid thing again seeking for a last chance and i will be changed, i even tried to ban evade and got caught and i'm really sorry for that ban evaded to play on the server, didn't damaged anything anyone, in my point of view not a actual banevade for me, i requested ban and after sometime i banevaded to play on the server because my main account was banned had no access to forums my big bro had my phone so couldn't forget password it, i know that i will atleast get a last chance to play on the server and happy new year!!

Spoiler

Z0FavaX.png?width=300&height=392

Hello, Esmeraldo_Eix!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

22 hours ago, Paul said:

I dont understand why you requested the ban, after that you said that you were multiaccounting, thats why you got banned.

As per ban consequences, this will be handled by managers.

As told above, had to solve some family issues and yeah i admit it, I was playing on   the alt till i get the main pass back and i'm sorry for that please give me a last chance no problem if 100% of wealth is going to be seized atleast a last chance to play on. 

I am ready to get my account vanished except level.

Edited by RyanM