[OFFICIAL Q&A] Connecting with the Community with Governor Candidate K. Hernandez

Queen

image.png.78293c7c15195b713654b2b2576cad53.png

Connecting with the Community

With Governor K. Hernandez

Welcome to the "Connecting with the Community" platform, brought to you by Governor Candidate K. Hernandez. Our goal is to provide a transparent and accessible way for the citizens of San Andreas to ask questions and receive answers about the plans and vision for the state.

We believe in the importance of listening to the citizens and addressing their concerns. Here, you'll find answers to frequently asked questions, as well as the opportunity to submit your own questions and receive a response from the Candidate herself, you may find out about who is Kira Hernandez in the upcoming update. Thank you for your support and we looking forward to connecting with you.

FAQ(frequently asked questions); based on the first speech

Q: How do you plan to attract new businesses and industries to the state?
A: My plan for economic development includes creating a friendly business environment by reducing red tape and bureaucracy, providing tax incentives for new businesses, and investing in the necessary infrastructure to support new businesses and small businesses.

Q: What steps are you taking to improve the state's infrastructure?
A: My plan for infrastructure includes investing in the repair and maintenance of existing roads and bridges, and creating new transportation options. We will also focus on providing a reliable spots for future buildings.

Q: What steps are you taking to improve access to healthcare for citizens?
A: My plan for healthcare includes expanding Medicaid, creating new clinics, and providing necessary education & equipment to the fire department to keep its citizens healthy.

Q: How do you plan to improve public safety and reduce crime?
A: My plan for public safety includes increasing funding for law enforcement, creating new programs to support citizens, and investing in new technology to assist the law enforcement to keep the citizens safe.

Q: How do you plan to improve the state's environment?
A: My plan for the environment includes investing in renewable energy, creating new parks and green spaces, and promoting eco-friendly practices among the people as well as increasing the education and awareness about environmental issues.

Q: How do you plan to support vulnerable populations on the state?
A: My plan for social welfare includes providing affordable housing, food assistance and creating programs to help people in need around the entire state, this is as mentioned before for start only.

Q: How do you plan to create jobs on the state?
A: My plan for creating jobs includes investing in small businesses and startups, creating new industries and encouraging innovation, and that's just for start.

Q: How do you plan to increase transparency and citizen engagement?
A: My plan for transparency includes holding town halls, creating a website to keep the people of San Andreas informed which already in effect, and encouraging citizens to participate in the decision-making process.

Q: How do you plan to communicate your plans and progress to the people of San Andreas?
A: My plan for communication includes using social media, newsletters, and a dedicated website to keep the citizens informed and updated on my plans and progress.

Format for your questions and concerns:

• Name:
  • Question/Concern:
  • Contact Information(optional):
  • Additional information (optional):

Make sure to follow proper format bellow.

Edited by Tina
Forgot to mention in the end
  • Like 6

• Name: Elliot Alderson
  • Question: Why would you fund already well funded organizations like sapd? Each governor comes and pushes hard cash into it. However all of requires is an order.
  • Question: The police always goes to the highest bounty criminals, however small mechanic workers suffer hard by constantly getting targeted by robbers. What steps will you take to improve their security(no, increasing police funding doesn't seem to help solve this)?

3 hours ago, AMR said:
  • Name: Elliot Alderson
  • Question: Why would you fund already well funded organizations like sapd? Each governor comes and pushes hard cash into it. However all of requires is an order.
  • Question: The police always goes to the highest bounty criminals, however small mechanic workers suffer hard by constantly getting targeted by robbers. What steps will you take to improve their security(no, increasing police funding doesn't seem to help solve this)?

Dear Elliot Alderson,

We appreciate that you took some time to read and state your concerns to us. To answer your questions;

1. I am not authorized yet to check the banking and funds of each law enforcement agency to whether decide they need a funding or not since I'm still a Candidate only. However;
In case they have enough resources as you may think, we'll ensure they do their job as they need to, each Department has their leadership connected to our communications and will be contacted, monitor their status(which aren't limited to: whether they show presence, bear with regulations, enforce state law and follow it as well...).

In case they don't have enough resources, we'll ensure they have it, as well as following what was stated in the last sentence above.

2. Increasing the funds is a way to help the law enforcement to conduct their duties safely and efficiently. Having them to patrol more often around all corners is a start, but I can assure you that the Governor Office would have authority to look into this matter and find solutions for it. As for my information, an entire precinct was established in Los Santos due to high crime rate in that area and other reasons too. If you have any concerns or reports or photos, videos and such, do not hesitate to send it to my email here.

Every citizen has the right to rise their voice and speak for their concerns. Everything is noted and will be looked into.

Edited by Tina
Removed a cringe part

3 hours ago, Tbone_Mendez said:
  • Name:Miroslav Vinogradov 
  • Question/Concern: Hello so i wanted to ask if you are elected as the governor of our state would you bring back help and funds to smaller business groups that need financial help
  •  

Dear Miroslav Vinogradov,

We really appreciate your concern and we'll be more than happy to answer you;

As for your question. It was as stated in the last speech that this step is in the plans of turning San Andreas to a better place, in other words and to answer your directly, yes that's going to happen.

Thank you once again for taking some of your time to write your concerns.

32 minutes ago, Foooty said:
  • Name :Footy Carlton
  • Question/Concern : How do you plan to address the issue of player's engagement in the political process?

Dear Footy Carlton,

Thank you for taking time to write such professional question.

Our plan for increasing that engagement includes holding regular town hall meetings where citizens can voice their concerns and ideas which was stated before that it is in effect by previous governments but I'm planning to develop it to a simple way to reach each other as well as creating a dedicated website for players to stay informed about my plans and progress such as this platform you using right now, and encouraging citizens to participate in the decision-making process through online surveys, polls, and other forms of feedback, any how it is possible using the internet, holding actual live meetings would be another step later.

Do not hesitate to ask us any more questions.

• Like 1