GOVERNOR ELECTIONS: Candidate K. Hernandez - (Campaign)

Queen

GOVERNOR ELECTIONS
Campaign Events Updates

Governor elections has started, three candidates there and one will be chosen as the Governor at the end of the month. I, Kira Hernandez, invite you dear citizens to join me on my campaign, together we'll make our state a better place for living. Crimes, wars, diseases, homeless people, poor people, we shall make our problems our goal to fix. I am a citizen as you are. You may doubt me supporters of other candidates, but I'm sure you will stand by my side in the end, let's make San Andreas the best it could go.
A speech will be held by next day, 18:00 CET at Los Santos, City Hall's front. Be there and vote for better future.

#VoteKiraHernandez #GovernorElections #KiraForGovernor

Published by: Governor Candidate K. Hernandez.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pruno said:

i only support tanzidur gypsy hernandez, you are fake hernandez ill never vote for you bozo

(( I'm terribly sorry if you were not convinced about me being a real Hernandez, but I can assure you that I am one of the first people to ever make that a thing -as family- ))

It is your decision to whether support or not, but you have seen former Vice Gov. Hernandez do. I doubt that you won't see better improvement and development in our great state, and I highly recommend stand by the right side.

- K. Hernandez.

• Like 1

GOVERNOR ELECTIONS
Campaign Events Updates

Governor Candidate Kira Hernandez's speech was held today at LSCH with the assistance of all agencies. I  K. Hernandez would like to thank them for their excellent work and professionalism to keep my and everyone's safety. In the other hand, a summary of the speech is written down below for our dear citizens to check what they missed in case they weren't around.

Picture from the event:

image.png.cda46d7857ae67b07f5c37df60a00968.png

The speech;

I am Kira Hernandez, a Governor Candidate, my fellow citizens. I come before you today not as mere candidate for the position of Governor. Behind me is my Vice.

I understand the struggles and challenges that we, as a community, face on daily basis. I have seen firsthand detrimental effects of inflation and rising crime rates in our... neighbourhoods, let alone country side. I want to assure you that, if elected, I will not turn a blind eye to these issues. I will not waste the state's resources on frivolous endeavours. My top priority will always be the welfare of each and everyone of you.

Together.. WE WILL WORK to ensure that every citizen never has to worry again about their finances or their safety to achieve this we'll take a multifaceted approach. Improving economy by creating more job opportunities and supporting local SMALL business that faces financial issues. Investing in the development of infrastructure to improve the overall standard of living for our citizens. In addition, I will provide necessary resources for our law enforcement agencies and health center.

As a GOVERNOR, I will be a leader who listens, a leader who is accountable. A leader who is dedicated to making our state the best it can be. Together, we can achieve great things for San Andreas and its people.
I ask for your support in this election, and I promise to serve you with integrity, transparency, and deep understanding of your needs. Together we can make San Andreas a better place for all of us.

Tomorrow: Platform will be created to answer all your questions and will be open for the next few days. Don't miss the opportunity!
  • Like 3

GOVERNOR ELECTIONS
Campaign Events Updates

Statement regarding recent attack

Spoiler

2.JPG.c6cd3f3ae1ab5de3b6428f34298365b6.JPG

Spoiler

1.JPG.39d3d270d490bf11cb9128540267c4c0.JPG

I want to thank the FBI for their swift action in investigating the attack on my convoy. This kind of violence has no place in our political discourse, and it's important that the person or group responsible is held accountable for their actions. I want to stress that the safety and well-being of the community is of the utmost importance, and I will continue to work towards creating a safer and more peaceful environment for all, I did the tour to ensure to the people of San Andreas that we can reach each other and communicate no matter what distance in between, together we can work this out. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the community for their support and concern during this difficult time. We are currently cooperating fully with the FBI and any authorities in their investigation, and we will continue to do so until the person or group responsible is brought to justice.

Once again, I want to thank the FBI & SAPD & SASD & SAFD for their swift action and their dedication to keeping our community safe. Moreover, I appreciate the other candidate's concern for my well-being. However, I want to mention once again that violence has no place in political discourse. Let's focus on creating a safer and more peaceful community for all.

Kind regards,
Candidate K. Hernandez

Regarding today's event, everything will be posted once its processed.

Edited by Tina
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Sudais Malik said:

Agreeing to everything said above without reading it. Terrorism has no place in our social structure and any actions regarding it must lead to dire consequences. 

I appreciate the statement condemning the attack on my convoy. For me as a leader, it's important to not just talk about creating a safer and more peaceful environment, but to take action and lead by example as you said. I have been working tirelessly towards that goal and will continue to do so. I agree that terrorism has no place in our community, and those responsible should be held accountable for their actions. I am confident that together, we can create a safer and more peaceful community for all.

• Like 1

GOVERNOR ELECTIONS
Campaign Events Updates

The Visit

Dear citizens of San Andreas,

I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to visit the state today. The people here are hardworking, resilient, and full of hope for a better future. They are a testament to the strength and determination of our great state.

I want to let you know that your struggles and successes are not forgotten, and I assure you that as your future Governor, I will work tirelessly to address the issues that matter most to you and your families.

I have heard your concerns before and I won't let it go unnoticed. And I can assure you that, if elected, I will make it a priority to address these issues and create a brighter future for all of us. I also want to take this opportunity to address the recent attack on my convoy. I am grateful to be alive and well, but this senseless act of violence will not be tolerated.

I am honored to have the support of yours and I hope to earn your vote on election day. Together, we can build a brighter future for our state.

Thank you.

Governor Candidate K. Hernandez.

Route:
Los Santos Market, Ganton, out to Red County Palomino Creek, Montgomery, Dillimore, Blueberry, up to Bone County through Fort Carson, Las Payasadas to Tierra Robada El Quabrados down to Bone County again at Las Barrancas, to end up at San Fierro City Hall.

Pictures below from the event by my Vice Antonio Torres:

Spoiler

sa-mp-392.png.e1366ab0bbb5e00e1c8299414588d9dd.png

sa-mp-394.png.67d6dce19c37c73c227658ed26688f8e.png

sa-mp-408.png.f6082667de857e3dc9e48c6b432350dd.png

sa-mp-415.png.1885c44f96c8b89ddf098e4198a5060a.png

sa-mp-421.png.75c10d83aaf82f2ebf7b12fe3eaf5475.png

sa-mp-429.png.185a8d75bfbcdaf958ea8cc841d1696e.png

sa-mp-431.png.389a8074d8dc38763e5a19460be76c0e.png

• Like 3