[Denied] Vartolu Gonzalez banned by Larry Ozaak ( Marko )

Salih

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Vartolu Gonzalez

• Which staff member banned you?
    Larry Ozaak ( Marko )

• When did you get banned?
    12/05/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Harbouring Ban Evader-Benson

• Personal comment

Dear Admins and Staff,

I am writing to apologize for my actions of scamming people in the gamble feature on your platform. I understand that my behavior was unacceptable and has caused harm to others. I take full responsibility for my actions and regret any pain or inconvenience that I may have caused.

•  

I want to assure you that this was a one-time mistake and that I understand the gravity of my actions. I understand that trust and integrity are important values in any community, and I promise to uphold them moving forward. I assure you that this kind of behavior will never happen again.

I understand that my actions have led to my ban from the platform, and I am writing to beg for another chance. I understand that my actions have caused damage, but I hope you can see that I am truly remorseful for my mistakes and that I am willing to make amends.

•  

I understand that this request may be difficult to grant, and I respect your decision. It's my first ban as well. I just hope you can see that I am truly sorry and that I want to make things right. Thank you for considering my appeal.

((I also want to help my brother sudais in elections so please unban me, we are going to provide entertainment to the server ;p))

Sincerely,
    Vartolu

Edited by Salih

Hello, Vartolu Gonzalez!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.