[Denied] Akbar_Khan banned by Benson_Andolini

Wuzi123

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Akbar_Khan

• Which staff member banned you?
    Benson_Andolini

• When did you get banned?
    01/21/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    illegal modifications found on TV

• Personal comment

Have been playing VRP for almost two years.

I really love this community ,also actively offer suggetions. I played a lot of things I had never played before and made a lot of friends. also I recommended many friends to VRP.

Let's talk about my mistakes. Everything is my fault, I review my mistakes. I had a lot of punishment, because I was just playing with no purpose. After exploring a lot of gameplay on the server like drugs making, heist , weapons creating and so on. I became fascinated with the server and joined many groups. About a week ago, I got the holiday (The Chinese Spring Festival) so i start to play VRP. I did not uninstall the cheats I had used on CN servers, I had never used cheats in VRP before that. During a turf war, people always hide shot and Drive-by. it's too hard to shot them and my old laptop get so low FPS(Benson u also know),so it will be used in certain situations. I'm pretty sure maybe someone using cheats in a turf war, so take me as a warning. 

I don't appreciate my opportunity to play. I was not honest with the admin. when he was checking my GTASA, I was so red in the face and tried to escape. I begged the administrator to give me a chance to make things right. I am eager to enjoy VRP the rest of the holiday.

Hello, Akbar_Khan!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

After a thorough investigation, it has been determined that your account was found to be in violation of our server rules by using illegal modifications, specifically a modified folder that contained numerous hacks. These hacks give an unfair advantage to the player and disrupt the role-playing experience of others.

Please note that this decision is final, but you can re-appeal after one month of your ban, and it will be reviewed. We hope that during this time you will take the opportunity to reflect on your actions and understand the importance of following the server rules.

It is also important to note that your punishment history on our server is worse, which will be taken into consideration by the management when reviewing your ban appeal.