[Denied] Cali_Mafiasot banned by Jerry Lockhart

cali0708priv

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Cali_Mafiasot

• Which staff member banned you?
    Jerry Lockhart

• When did you get banned?
    01/17/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    Ban Evasion & Multiaccounting

• Personal comment

I am writing to appeal my ban from your server. I understand that my actions of creating multiple accounts were in violation of the server's rules and have resulted in my ban. I take full responsibility for my actions and I would like to apologize for any inconvenience or disruption that I may have caused to the community.

I assure you that I have learned from my mistake and I understand the importance of fair play and the rules of the server. I assure you that I will not create any more alternate accounts and I will abide by the rules and regulations of the server, and contribute to a positive and enjoyable environment for all players. 

I hope that you will consider lifting my ban and allowing me to continue to be a part of your community. I assure you that I will make every effort to be a valuable and responsible member of the community.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
    Cali Mafiasot

Hello, Cali_Mafiasot!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

2 hours ago, Kaushal said:

Why should we unban you? 

You tried to ban-evade after getting banned... 

You created fake stories about your brother and other xyz excuses

I understand that I was banned for creating fake stories in order to avoid being banned for having multiple accounts. I regret my actions and understand that it was against the server’s rules and guidelines.
I want to assure you that this was a one-time mistake and I understand the importance of honesty and transparency when interacting with others on the server. I promise to abide by the server's rules and guidelines in the future.
I would appreciate the opportunity to continue playing in the server , as it is a valuable resource for me. I would be grateful if you could lift the ban and give me a second chance.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Cali Mafiasot

Edited by cali0708priv
smth else 2 say

• Bhalu locked this topic