[Denied] Cali_Mafiasot banned by Atki

cali0708priv

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Cali_Mafiasot

• Which staff member banned you?
    Atki

• When did you get banned?
    01/17/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    Ban Evading - Cali Seksi

• Personal comment

So let me break this down quick, There was a report going on about me whom i reported someone who was deathmatching me and the situation escalated to this point they deep scanned me about a old account of mine which i didnt even remember i had ( I was logged into that account at 5AM before i created Cali Mafiasot, i asked an admin to wipe that account ) so this Atki bans me for ban evading while my account wasnt even banned

Hello, Cali_Mafiasot!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Firstly you are banned for Multi-a counting, secondly you were making your story that my brother is sleeping and all... Playing around when we were asking you, at last when you had nothing to do you started insulting us.

Why you created that account? 

Edited by Kaushal

4 hours ago, Kaushal said:

Firstly you are banned for Multi-a counting, secondly you were making your story that my brother is sleeping and all... Playing around when we were asking you, at last when you had nothing to do you started insulting us.

Why you created that account? 

If you can tell the account ( Cali Mafiasot ) was created before i logged in with the other account and also i've waited like 9-10 hours to get my account approved with "Cali Mafiasot" and According to the dictionaries i don't see "dumb" as an insult 

• Bhalu locked this topic