[Denied] Felix Walken banned by Kacper Kowalski

Wbernhard0

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Felix Walken

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper Kowalski

• When did you get banned?
    12/13/2022

• What is the ban's reason?
    Accomplice a plot to sabotage the community

• Personal comment

I would like to extend my apologies for any inconvenience caused during my previous ban appeal. While I understand that the deletion of a channel primarily used for memes and other content may not seem significant, I recognize that the channel also contained rhetoric that was hostile toward other factions on the server, and I take responsibility for that. I want to clarify that the channel had two managers and current SD leadership as members and they can attest that there was no malicious intent. I regret any negative impact my actions may have had. There have been conflicting claims about my involvement in the situation, but I have not been community banned, and I have not exhibited any behavior that would be considered a security threat. However, I do acknowledge that in the past, I may have been involved in certain actions that may have caused concern. If this is the case, I am willing to accept the consequences, including being community banned. If there are any concerns about my actions being a security threat, I would like to understand why I was not banned sooner and why I am not currently community banned. If it is proven that I am a security threat, I am willing to close this appeal and accept the decision. I understand that my appeal may not be well received by all and I want to assure you that I am being as genuine as possible. I am not looking for forced apologies, rather, I am merely requesting an opportunity to play again and make things right. We've all been on the server for a while and it has left a mark on my life, and I would like to continue my experience on the server without any conflicts or animosity toward anyone. If any more information is needed about my involvement, I am willing to share any information I have and provide any evidence needed to clarify my role in the situation. 

Edited by Wbernhard0
  • Like 1

Hello, Felix Walken!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.