[Denied] Vartolu Gonzalez banned by Larry Ozaak ( Marko )

Salih

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Vartolu Gonzalez

• Which staff member banned you?
    Larry Ozaak ( Marko )

• When did you get banned?
    12/05/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Ban Harbouring Ban Evader-Benson

• Personal comment

i was told to reappeal on 14...By Hammad 

I

Hello, Vartolu Gonzalez!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Dear Management,

I am writing to appeal my ban from the Valrise Rp. I understand that my actions were in violation of the rules and I accept full responsibility for my behavior.

I know that my actions were unacceptable, and I deeply regret any harm or offense that I may have caused. I take full responsibility for my actions, and I am committed to making things right and ensuring that I do not engage in similar behavior in the future.

I am truly sorry for my actions and the negative impact that they have had on the community.I understand the importance of following the rules and I am committed to adhering to them going forward.

I am asking for a second chance and for the opportunity to redeem myself and make amends for my actions. I understand that this may require me to go above and beyond to prove that I am sincere in my apology and that I am committed to changing my behavior.

I hope that you will consider my appeal and give me the opportunity to show that I am capable of contributing positively to the Community in the future.

Sincerely,

Vartolu 

• Like 1