[Denied] Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado banned by Zac_Harndenez

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado

• Which staff member banned you?
    Zac_Harndenez

• When did you get banned?
    08/26/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Shootout In safezone.

• Personal comment

Hello Valrise Gaming,

I am the Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado Level 21 From the Server Valrise Roleplay On Samp.

Most of you Remember me and you remember that i was a stupid guy who was playing for the whole day Samp,Now i have start to learn english And all this mounth's I am waiting With my Friends for the good time to send The ban Appeal.

My friend told me that now the Valrise Gaming,unban many persons So i think that is the good time to send it.

I make this New account on Valrise Gaming Website because I ask many admins/helper's/Friends About it but any dont was wanted to help me. Anyway I am sorry about all this troll things that i was doing in game all this years and hours that i have spend played this game and now i want for a christmas gift only one unban and i will try to be a good person in a city and i will stop the trolls and The stupid things that i was doing. I Hope that The Valrise Gaming Managers of the ban appeals will understand and the will not decide My appeal again.

Happy New Year.. With many successes

Take Care, 

Cuauhtemoc

• Like 1

Hello, Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I will link you this old appeal here.

There is a date, at which you are supposed to apply, not sooner. For your info, its not a guarantee that you will get an unban, its just a chance for you to try to convince us that you really changed.

DENIED