[Unbanned] Smog Eix banned by Katherine Johnson.

smogeix

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Smog Eix

• Which staff member banned you?
    Katherine Johnson.

• When did you get banned?
    11/07/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    interrupting roleplay scene with poor roleplay

• Personal comment

Dear server administration,

I am writing to express my sincerest apologies for my actions on the [server name] server. I understand that my behavior was inappropriate and violated the rules of the server, and I take full responsibility for my actions.

I want to sincerely apologize for any trouble or disruption that I caused on the server. I understand that my actions had consequences and caused inconvenience for the server and its community. I deeply regret my behavior and the negative impact it had on others.

I know that my actions do not reflect my true character, and I am committed to being a positive and respectful member of the Valrise Roleplay community. I understand the importance of following the rules and regulations, and I will do my best to make sure that this type of incident does not occur again in the future.

I understand if my apology is not enough to make up for my actions, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to make things right. Whether it be through a sincere apology or making amends for my actions, I am willing to do what is necessary to earn back the trust of the server and its community.

Again, I am truly sorry for my behavior and any negative impact it may have had on the server or other players. I hope that you can find it in your hearts to forgive me and allow me to continue playing on the server. I will do my best to be a respectful and responsible member of the community going forward.

Sincerely,
    Smog Eix

• Like 1

Hello, Smog Eix!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.