[Unbanned] Ethan_Herrera banned by ''Anonymous''

Anthony_Saylor

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ethan_Herrera

• Which staff member banned you?
    ''Anonymous''

• When did you get banned?
    01/05/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    ''Saying he'll continue DMing'' ?

• Personal comment

image-5.png

We were on a robbing sit with a friend of mine, completely new SIT, as we about to rob he normally tries to escape and we gun him down. Then some 'swats' (probably an admin) just started shooting at us randomly ok well that wasnt a problem. As the dude says ''i cannot enjoy valrise because of this'' i simply respond in /B that we'll continue RPing and Robbing like we ''usually'' do. The admin misunderstood what i said once i said ''we will continue doing what we doing'' and decided to ban US for that exact reason. I literally didnt break any promise i said in my previous appeal. You cant just randomly ban someone for this reason, which to be precise this isnt what i even said. I clearly said ''we'll continue doing that'' i didnt even say what we'll continue doing specifically. The whole reason of why we got banned it's basically a misunderstanding and VERY wrong act.

2 Days after edit: This is very unprofessional in my personal opinion, due to the fact that: i am forced to wait to get a respond when it was all just a misunderstanding from the admin's perspective and also i did NOT even get contacted or asked about what specific thing i was ''SAYING'', problems and mistakes such as this should not be left alone for too much time or ignored.

Edited by Anthony_Saylor
The need to add more things
  • Like 2

Hello, Ethan_Herrera!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Anthony_Saylor changed the title to Ethan_Herrera banned by ''Anonymous''
  • Community Manager

You were on a DM rampage along with Pinoy where you were dying -> shooting up -> dying -> shooting up and so on in loop. This is not a DM server. You said you'll keep on doing it. 

If you want unban you will recognize:

1. You are not going to play this server solely for shootouts. 

2. You will apologize for going on DM rampages.

• Like 2

Alright, i sincerely apologize for causing DM and i will RP like a normal human being instead of causing shootouts. I'll watch myself next time, thanks.

Edit: im also sorry for the poor dude we DM'd, this behavior will not repeat.

Edited by Anthony_Saylor