[Denied] Ethan_Herrera banned by Glass

Anthony_Saylor

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ethan_Spagerolli

• Which staff member banned you?
    Glass

• When did you get banned?
    05/25/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Flooding chat

• Personal comment

I dont exactly remember the exact date that i got banned, but it was most definitely 7-8 months ago. I was actually banned for flooding the chat in /B and i quit to avoid ''punishment'' the reason i did that was because i was mad cuz i was getting arrested by a dude that didnt know what was he doing. So as i was explaining to him that he has no reason to arrest me he just wouldnt listen, which led me to spamming and flooding the chat in result of me getting banned. Well after so much time passed and i got my driving license irl and i've been recently speaking with some of the friends i made in that server in discord. I came to think that since we getting a new year and i am a new man with completely new behavior and character i came to realize that this was the great opportunity to ask for a unban. You can take as much time as you want reviewing this appeal i have no problems. Happy new year and im sorry for the last time.

EDIT: smh my in-game surename was _Spagerolli i forgot to mention that

Edited by Anthony_Saylor
  • Like 5
  • Popcorn 2

Hello, Ethan_Herrera!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.