Felix Walken banned by Kacper Kowalski

Wbernhard0

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Felix Walken

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper Kowalski

• When did you get banned?
    12/13/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Accomplice to a plot to sabotage the community

• Personal comment

Uhhh — I don't know. I don't think that I was /ever/ a part of their sabotaging plan, or whatsoever. A little bit weird that I was just banned today despite the fact that I was told that I am only relieved of my leadership roles? I mean; I got banned 4 months later? I don't think that I am aware of the circumstances surrounding my ban, so I would certainly appreciate a clarification. 

1mYCbLr.png

Edited by Wbernhard0
  • Like 5

Hello, Felix Walken!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

After further reviewing the decision was overturned - you sabotaged a community server by removing subjects critical to the server, and ruined experience for some. 

You left for a while, it appears your plans in the end went to shit, what brings you back now? 

Subjects? I don't think that I have removed anything. How did I ruin the experience for some people? SD is still intact, and I don't think that I have tinkered with anything nor abused my authority in any way possible, honestly. I left because I wanted to be away from the drama, and I am back to play for a bit with the little time I have for SA-MP. How did my "plan" fail whilst I was never a part of their group chat? The only information that I had about the whole ordeal is that they were going to present an ultimatum, and their mass resignation, or whatever. 

22 minutes ago, Kacper said:

After further reviewing the decision was overturned - you sabotaged a community server by removing subjects critical to the server and ruined the experience for some. 

You left for a while, and it appears your plans, in the end, went to shit, what brings you back now? 

Edited by Wbernhard0

If you're referring to #nba-casefile? This was a channel that I created to communicate with the people whom I trusted within SD. Weston, Benson - and Thomas Harmon were a part of it. I wasn't informed that SD was a community server. Rowan was the creator, and he was the owner. No Valrise bot was there, or anything like to indicate that it's a community server. This channel could've been for trolling, or anything. 

Edited by Wbernhard0

You wanted to leave from all the drama yet you deleted and tampered with shit that wasn’t meant to be tampered with. 

Not to mention - you were aware of what was going on at the time of the attempt on sabotage yet you failed to bring it forward, to put it as simple as it is, you’re a security threat and you won’t be welcome back for the near future. 

Yet the decision in the screenshot was made after I deleted a certain channel. A channel that I created on a private discord, and I didn't wish for it to be seen by anyone. I would sport a better attitude, but all I am seeing are assumptions, and nothing concrete at all. I left for months, and I never looked back. If I wanted to deal any damage, I had ample time to do so. Anyhow, you can close the appeal - I kinda realize how futile it is to deal with someone who's not trying to objectively look at the situation, nor take the time to comprehend all the details. The deleted channel was personal, and whoever was there can easily confirm that. If an SAPD chief deletes a channel he created, it would compute as tampering. I don't know. It seems like a weak excuse, but thanks for your time. If I wanted to sabotage, I could've done a lot. Maybe, I would've tinkered with SD forums ACP? Kinda hilarious that I gave my ACP access to Weston. Willingly, that is. It's definitely something that a sabotaging marauder like me would do. 

Edited by Wbernhard0

And for the record; if they want to resign, or send an ultimatum to management. What do I have to do with it? Your staff, your problem. If I interfered, I would be putting my nose somewhere where it shouldn't be. I recused myself and stayed away from it. Guilt by affiliation isn't a strong argument. And please- just because I knew that they were planning to resign, it doesn't mean that I knew everything else related to whatever they did. One final question; if I am a security threat, does that mean that you let a security threat access your server for 4 months with no formal sanction ever being issued? 

Edited by Wbernhard0
  • Like 1