Tony Escobar banned by James

Tony Essscobar

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Tony Escobar

• Which staff member banned you?
    James

• When did you get banned?
    05/31/2017

• What is the ban reason?
    Nospread

• Personal comment

I hope you all saw my last video,that was revenge cause you guys are absolutely unfair, the point of video was to show you my real skills and if you didn't notice I was using CAC. If you accusing me to hacking, I have fully permission to ask you about proofs. Show me the proofs where I used nospread and I PROMISE I FUCKING PROMISE I will never, NEVER appeal this  ban and NEVER bother you guys anymore. Just replay the "proof" on this topic, and dont close, I will reply in 5-10 minute and if the proof will be false I will proof that it's false, and if it will be vaild proof I will just reply "apologize,close the topic". 

one more thing, I apologized pervious time,and apologizing again about my cocky behavior, I don't want to talk public about my psychical problems and if someone interested someone's can dms on discord and I'll explain all of my words.

I said and will say again that Im grown up and if I'll be unbanned(in this centure) I won't say any single toxic words and won't let you guys down (I won't talk about hacks that I have respect of you guys and I never used hacks after I got unbanned when I was banned for aimbot,and when I got forced on CAC).

you know,that's deep abhorrance and aggressive from the community to me, and all I do is "self defense", the reason of aggressive is unknowable and I have no idea. of course there are people who I respect and have friendship with them, like Amigo,Pablo,Frisk and more,I don't want to mention them, I never piss off people who is thin inside body and not tryna disrespect people over a game. 

Only thing which I ask is forgiveness from staff about my behavior, and not about cheats, cause you guys have to ask me forgiveness cause of accusing me to cheats for nothing but I don't want it from you,cause I'm not one who asks about forgiveness to non reason embittered crowd.

I hope everyone understands me,how painful is to get banned from the server,where you spent 1 year to play,for get accused to the thing which you haven't done.

Hello, Tony Escobar!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You can't behave for shit, you're never welcome here again. EVER. This is the last time I'm ever going to tell you. Your shit attitude is not appreciated and will never be. Grow up, you are a nuisance to any community you're joining.