Dyktator_Reiner banned by Larry Ozaak

Świr Paleta

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Dyktator_Reiner

• Which staff member banned you?
    Larry Ozaak

• When did you get banned?
    11/25/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Nickname

• Personal comment

Good evening, I am writing another appeal against my punishment, I was told to appeal after a week, but this is not a fair assessment. People who use illegal modifications can immediately return to the game, and I have to wait a week because I set the wrong nickname. It's not fair, I want to get back into the game, change my nickname and get fun from it. Below I submit an appeal, which was easily accepted, and the players did much worse things. I also ask that the appeal be checked by the person who did not give me this punishment, that he look at it from a different angle than the broadcaster, have a different view of the whole situation. I was not treated fairly by the server administration.

Hello, Dyktator_Reiner!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

19 minutes ago, Świr Paleta said:

People who use illegal modifications can immediately return to the game

false

19 minutes ago, Świr Paleta said:

I have to wait a week because I set the wrong nickname

I told you something, you ignored, I was being gratefull giving you one week and not two.

reapply once more before said date and we will really make it two weeks