Arthur_Fleck banned by Anonymous

Arthur_Fleck

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Arthur_Fleck

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymous

• When did you get banned?
    11/27/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Desc abuse

• Personal comment

Hello dear admins of valrise soo i got banned for abusing the /Desc feature i think it's because of the one i left in GS9, saying "if you read this you are dumb" turns out am the dumb one for not knowing that it could get me banned, its my bad i wan not aware of it being punishable , this is my first time getting banned i never even been warned i spent like all my play time trying not to break any rules as you can see from my punishment history , i hope yall can forgive my stupidness i learned about the feature yesterday i realy didn't think that much about it.

am realy sorry and i can promise that it will not happen again.

• Like 5

Hello, Arthur_Fleck!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.