Thomas_Montero banned by Anonymous (Larry maybe)

Thomass

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Thomas_Montero

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymous (Larry maybe)

• When did you get banned?
    11/26/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    ramming with Monster truck

• Personal comment

Hi, it's happened today. I was roaming at Gs9 and 2 cars of PD were speeding and they crashed at the monster truck. I wasn't cliccking any key on my keyboard. Then i continued on my way, i went near Idle Pns and Larry came, exploded the monster truck mid sit and banned me.

I rammed sometimes but this time i was innocent because they did all themselves. I don't have any warns or punishements for ramming, only 1 a-jail.

(the 2 wheels behind make cars flip if you are frozen and others go near or under them)

• Like 2

Hello, Thomas_Montero!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I havent banned you, to be honest. I firstly got flipped by you in Idlewood, you remember that I told you to be careful (no it was not a lag, had other ppl telling me you drove on top to flip me)

Not even 5 minutes after that I see you running down towards GS9 where there were many cars, you havent even thought about slowing down and you decide to flip SWAT rancher and move on, whilist ramming everyone else there. I ran towards you and exploded you and wanted to talk with you but other staff member was quicker and did what was right.

I am not going to mention even you trying to push me into teleporting you out of admin jail (which was for the same reason as your ban btw) because of "bug" or "lag". That was a shitty attempt.

Reapply after 1 month, therefore on 27th of December and rethink what are you going to tell us about your shit history.
DENIED

Edited by cavosavosk (Marko)
  • Like 1
  • Popcorn 1