A talk about the deathmatch

LocMax

If you're going to call someone a retard for powergaming then at least know what powergaming means beforehand.   For future reference it's performing actions that are not possible (i.e jumping 100ft in the air then flying away like Superman).  Also can be forcing someone into something without giving them a fair chance.

Edited by Billy

17 hours ago, Vendrell. said:

If you're going to call someone a retard for powergaming then at least know what powergaming means beforehand.   For future reference it's performing actions that are not possible (i.e jumping 100ft in the air then flying away like Superman).  Also can be forcing someone into something without giving them a fair chance.

thanks for enlightening. 

On 1/5/2019 at 1:40 PM, GoodDay said:

It's PG you retard. Having your ig name Huntsman and pretending yourself as Gabriel.

I could name myself PakiKiller69 if I wanted to, but as you see I have a proper roleplay name for my roleplay character despite what my nickname is. You know, like people actually have proper names in real life, no? I am yet to hear of somebody called Huntsman.

Now calling someone based on their nametag is something called Metagaming. 

So which one of us is a retard again?

No need to answer. Your unban request already did that for you.

Edited by Huntsman

1 hour ago, Huntsman said:

I could name myself PakiKiller69 if I wanted to, but as you see I have a proper roleplay name for my roleplay character despite what my nickname is. You know, like people actually have proper names in real life, no? I am yet to hear of somebody called Huntsman.

Now calling someone based on their nametag is something called Metagaming. 

So which one of us is a retard again?

No need to answer. Your unban request already did that for you.

This person right here will still say

"But your nameplate says PakiKiller69 ((You are doing PG retard))" And will end up in... uhh. Unban section?🤔🤔

Edited by Sara

1 hour ago, [PF]LLENN said:

Tbh nothing has changed only more DM like mudoo is just becoming a DM zone with the least given fuck about RP.

People copbait、 cbug abuse bugs everything what do people do? Fuck all they only allow the DM to continue so what's the point about having this topic if nothing much has happened like people evade a ts then they stop and shoot and about 10 random ass aiders join and nothing? That's what is making mudoo shit and it's ruining the player experience for some people 

The same shit happened on the other roleplay (lmfao) server most players came from.  I knew it'd happen eventually just didn't think it'd take this long, staff just need to put the foot down and say enough is enough.  Just saying about it on the forum isn't doing a thing, people will nod and agree but go back to do the exact same thing.  Deathmatching on a roleplay server shouldn't be taken lightly, no matter if first or tenth time doing it.  

As for roleplaying, players need to get away from grinding out drugs and weapons, stop with petty faction beef between one another like robbing back and fourth or kidnapping.  That's shit tier roleplay for boring people who don't want to step up their game.  I'd give some good examples of what people could do but I'd be wasting my time.

1 hour ago, Khelcey said:

Stop asking cops for ransom in a hostage situation its pointless. Its more like you are robbing a bank yet you ask cops to give you 1 million dollars.

This.

Calling cops for ransom in a bank robbery is fucking stupid.  Only reason you would call them is to roleplay that silent alarm went off or something, not to ask for money.  

2 hours ago, Khelcey said:

Stop asking cops for ransom in a hostage situation its pointless. Its more like you are robbing a bank yet you ask cops to give you 1 million dollars.

xdddd

• Dylan unfeatured this topic
  • James locked this topic