A talk about the deathmatch

LocMax

3 hours ago, Vendrell. said:

It's not unrealistic to do it.  It happens.  

Point is you can't brush off someone and tell them to go elsewhere for what they suggested but in the same topic suggest that players should roleplay fear.  

Put your boot on the necks of those deathmatching, if they want to continue then just get them to fuck.  There's a DM server there for a reason but I guess the opposition there is to much to handle that's why their on here doing it.

Shouldn't have covered the names up in the first post, should have shown to everyone who exactly is doing it.

+1

On 12/28/2018 at 7:34 PM, GoodDay said:

My group always avoids shootouts and is ready to roleplay. We got some high quality rp skills. Make us official.

You don't need to asslick here, you don't need to flex here, you don't need to lie here. 

I from personal experience know: Your group was carefully detailed not to make it obvious that it is literally a group just to DM cops, that you and your group haven't got that much RP skills, if you Metagame, you break one of the major heavy RP rules, meaning that you people don't actually have that decent skills

§ E X P O S E D §

After reading this topic and its replies I have now drawn a conclusion that a good portion of the people here are fucking idiots.

One goes ranting about somebody quoting incorrectly, the other one goes shit-talking about conspiracy theories. Seriously, grow the fuck up. You were told to roleplay or deal with the consiquences. Does not matter how much you cry or how smart you try to portray yourself as, it will not change. 

Joining a roleplay community and complaining about measures being taken to enforce that roleplay is sad.

Edited by Huntsman

9 hours ago, Huntsman said:

After reading this topic and its replies I have now drawn a conclusion that a good portion of the people here are fucking idiots.

One goes ranting about somebody quoting incorrectly,

Stop talking out of your ass and read my previous reply before the one above if you want my input on the topic. The one about the quote was to call out the idiot who was spamming everyone's feed.

3 hours ago, Rogue said:

i honestly think adding turfs feature is stupid, first because it's a tdm feature, second because it simply raises dm scenarios 

it's something that gives entertainment to the server - in my opinion the briefcase is more "stupid feature" than turfs considering the whole server is trying to fight for a briefcase 

8 minutes ago, Kacper said:

it's something that gives entertainment to the server - in my opinion the briefcase is more "stupid feature" than turfs considering the whole server is trying to fight for a briefcase 

This "stupid feature" gives you grenade cases, RPG cases and armour cases that you use so often, I am not sure you dislike it that much.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jelly said:

This "stupid feature" gives you grenade cases, RPG cases and armour cases that you use so often, I am not sure you dislike it that much.

Armour case = 10k 

Grenade case = 30k

There is usually atleast 7 cops defending that red spot, getting armed is around 12k for me, its barely worth even fighting for the case unless you're mega quick in delivering the case before the PD gets there 

12 hours ago, Kacper said:

Armour case = 10k 

Grenade case = 30k

There is usually atleast 7 cops defending that red spot, getting armed is around 12k for me, its barely worth even fighting for the case unless you're mega quick in delivering the case before the PD gets there 

yes

15 hours ago, Kacper said:

Armour case = 10k 

Grenade case = 30k

You don't have to make the delivery if you do not want to take the risk, this mission is high risk - high reward.

4 hours ago, Jelly said:

You don't have to make the delivery if you do not want to take the risk, this mission is high risk - high reward.

30k is high reward? Most of the time its an armour case which is worth 10k

16 hours ago, Kacper said:

30k is high reward? Most of the time its an armour case which is worth 10k

kacper refer to this topic

3rd suggestion is to fix bugs.

U get 3 armour cases it says u got an armour case which makes new people think they got 1 armour case only.

U get 1 grenade and 1 armour it says u got a grenade case but really we get 1 grenade and 1 armour.

we get 3 armor case but it says u got "an" armour case

• Dylan unfeatured this topic
  • James locked this topic