Kiran_Chicha banned by Anonymous

Kiran_Chicha

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Kiran_Chicha

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymous

• When did you get banned?
    11/23/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Script abuse - abusing pns

• Personal comment

Hey anonymous,i dont know what to say it was messy sit your VT shoots my car and damages it for no reason. im just a rookie and i didnt know that is script abuse by using pns  ,my intention was to repair the car.  And the reason why i did that is when i used my first pns cops came and blocked the exits while i was still inside the pns and they started picklocking my car and damaging it by ram,so i used the pns to rapair it , i would have taken the admin jail or warn or temp ban,i dont wanna be on permanent cuz of the thing i didnt know....and it happened cuz the cops - how is it fair when iam inside pns chilling and repairing my car and all cops come from near pd at idle pns and block the exits and starts damaging my car when i teleport out of pns.....that made use pns , by the way i wont repeat that pns abuse cuz i know this time that it is a abuse. [ I request for checking my logs ,that VT Dmed me by shooting my car and he shot me too without any reason infront of new idle pd near pns ,which will cleary explain the sit] 

Hello, Kiran_Chicha!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.