Raymond Crenshaw banned by Benson Andolini

Zixa

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Raymond Crenshaw

• Which staff member banned you?
    Benson Andolini

• When did you get banned?
    10/28/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Using weather mod

• Personal comment

I made a mistake by using the weather mods that were actually disallowed in this server, I ensure you that these mistakes wouldn't happen again I apologize for my faults, The other mistakes that i've made were due to my rude behaviour with the other players i was too much addicted and took the ig beefing etc personal. May be if i can get a chance to play again in the server, i ensure that, i will not misuse this chance 

Thanks

• Like 8
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Raymond Crenshaw!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

11 minutes ago, cavosavosk (Marko) said:

Specify those other mistakes.

Yea, I was mad after i was ban and i couldn't control myself at that time on the same day i tried banevading once aswell but honestly i feel really bad after doing these stuff, I've said bad things about the staff team aswell and I've now realized i should've not done these things. I apology for the past and ensure you that this will never happen again i will be thankful if i can get another chance to play again in this server. 

• Like 1