Vasiconi_Bajkula banned by Marko_Vanhanen

vasiconi

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Vasiconi_Bajkula

• Which staff member banned you?
    Marko_Vanhanen

• When did you get banned?
    08/16/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Script abuse (using tow truck to tow a securicar heist van around the map for fun)

• Personal comment

This is a re appeal after 3 months.

I am very sorry about what happened and i promise it wont happend again. Honestly didnt know I wasnt allowed to do that and i learned it the hard way. My apologise to the admin team and to the guys who wanted to do the heist. Hopefully we can put this on the side and you guys can forgive me.

• Like 1

Hello, Vasiconi_Bajkula!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Good day, Vasiconi. 

I have evaluated your ban appeal and it appears that you did in fact misuse the tow truck, so there is no denying that the ban is wrongful after I have checked it myself, and obviously you admitting it yourself. 

It does appear that you have an extensive punishment list, a total of 64 punishments from the day you registered our server last year. 

I will be putting a note on your account for our admins to keep an eye on you, and should you have any questions, our staff team is there to help you if you're unsure of something i.e the rules. (use /support in game or create a discord ticket)

Your account is now unbanned and you must take more care before doing anything you're unsure of.