Rio_Becker banned by Tyche Blackfyre

Tsuki_Williams

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Rio_Becker

• Which staff member banned you?
    Tyche Blackfyre

• When did you get banned?
    11/21/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Big Punishment History + DM without much interaction

• Personal comment

So,hi again.This is the third time im here requesting an unban for the Valrise Server.I've been thinking about this,and now i know me being banned was right,even tho i couldnt accept it because in the time i got banned,I was the most active player.Yet still i dont know if i will get unbanned so i wont get my hopes up.I got told to appeal in this date by Manager Kacper.The choice is on your hands.I really hope i will get unbanned today,even if i dont or i do deserve it,but i can asure you one thing if i get unbannned.No more Rule Breaking from me.I've waited one month for this and i dont really know if this is the day my wish comes true.

Have a great time.

Hello, Rio_Becker!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Here we go again...
Your history is literally shit, I know it because I denied you first time and i had to scroll hard to see all of those punishments. I hope during this time you went thru Rules and acknowledged em. If you did not, do it immediately.

From now on, any kind of rulebreak wont be a simple "warning". You must abide rules to not find yourself here again. And if you get here, I wont unban you so easily.
UNBANNED