Elis_Yanovich banned by Benson_Andolini

Elis.

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Elis_Yanovich

• Which staff member banned you?
    Benson_Andolini

• When did you get banned?
    10/29/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Using g-menu

• Personal comment

i would like to add that the Gmenu was in another language so i was unable to read it and didnt know what half of the commands did.

Hello today i got banned by benson for using Gmenu (game fixer) however i had no idea what it can be used for and i only used it for 3 things 

-Silence in game noises apart from gun sounds

-Change Dgl noises 

-Change hitsound

i have never been banned before on valrise for hacking/using menus and have a cean record i would like to sincerely apologize and it will never happen again.

it just got explained to me to what it can be used for and i was un-aware of this.

i will be willing to play on CAC or play on a gta given by admins.

Edited by cavosavosk (Marko)

Hello, Elis_Yanovich!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Either ways you have been using gmenu. 
You can be unbanned in 10 days.

- Remember that using mods in order to achieve something that is legal but the mod includes illegal things at the same time is considered as cheating/attempting to cheat. 
Even if you never used the illegal things in that mod. 
In normal words, gamefixer and such mods is not allowed unless it doesn't include unfair modifications.