BUYING FURNITURE POTS FOR MY POT HOUSE

GodOnEarth

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I recently purchased an EVRE Recliner Arm Chai from here. chair has been in daily use by a small adult for about a month and so far there’s been no deterioration or any problems. The cover/stitching hasn’t split and has no signs of wear. Of course, neither should there be after such a short time but given the price of the item I half expected that it would quickly develop issues or arrive damaged. The item was well packed but not over-packaged.

22 minutes ago, Claradaisy1 said:

Yeah, I recently purchased an EVRE Recliner Arm Chai from here. chair has been in daily use by a small adult for about a month and so far there’s been no deterioration or any problems. The cover/stitching hasn’t split and has no signs of wear. Of course, neither should there be after such a short time but given the price of the item I half expected that it would quickly develop issues or arrive damaged. The item was well packed but not over-packaged.

What are you talking @cavosavosk (Marko)

please lemme know if this is indirectly talking about pot or is it advertising of another page or something