Max Harrison banned by Zac Hernandez

Valox

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Max Harrison

• Which staff member banned you?
    Zac Hernandez

• When did you get banned?
    08/26/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    r Toxicity + Breaching SWAT server to spawn multiple vehicles, never to be unbanned without management permission.

• Personal comment

Hello everyone, from the low-life to the highest of the ranks of Valrise. I stand before you all today to appeal my ban, I have taken a while to clear my head off from past thoughts and have come to the decision that I should be brutally honest about everything.

• I admit it bullshit-free, I did spawn a bunch of Andromandas and AT-400s in the SWAT server a while after the official server ban for the sake of fulfilling the wish that came into my head for no potential reason. I wish to apologize for that, especially to Zac that spent the time and effort to find out who it was. However, I personally do not think that it was /Breaching/ if I was already whitelisted.
    • Toxicity is nothing new to the community, however, I wish to say that I regret the fact that I constantly harassed Mia and responded to her constant provocations immaturely. So it is an apology from me to her. What made me more annoyed about it is that after the ban, I was sent screenshots and chatlogs of Mia and who responded to her report - Chris Harris, well.. ERPing. And it was kind of believable if you ask me. But still, I shouldn't have acted like that in the first place and I do not blame anybody for anything that resulted into my ban, no hard feelings - the dude was just doing his job.

• The reason I created a new account to appeal this ban is that my main account was banned by Benson, the reason that appeared to me is "Abusive Behaviour" - however, when I asked a staff member he told me it was "threat to dox" and honestly, what? I barely have any knowledge about DOXing and DOSS - the only phrase I recall repeating all the time is "50 oyros and I stop ddos", which is clearly a reference to a failing ransom attempt becoming the :oreo: meme. So what I assume is that I was banned for commenting "lmao" in a faction topic. I think? Please correct me if it's another reason so I can finally understand what's up.

Sorry for the trouble once again, I promise that once I come back to the community you would see a totally different human being. Thank you for taking your time and reading this.

• Like 4

Hello, Max Harrison!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

12 hours ago, Valox said:

however, when I asked a staff member he told me it was "threat to dox" and honestly, what? I barely have any knowledge about DOXing and DOSS - the only phrase I recall repeating all the time is "50 oyros and I stop ddos", which is clearly a reference to a failing ransom attempt becoming the :oreo: meme. So what I assume is that I was banned for commenting "lmao" in a faction topic. I think? Please correct me if it's another reason so I can finally understand what's up.

You know what you did and why you got banned on forums, generally this reason applies to ingame ban aswell. Try to refresh your memory on what you did.

There is no place in here for you, with what you did, how you behaved and generally how you presented yourself.

Try again next year.