[S] Jefferson Motel.

Speedy.

20 hours ago, Quee said:

$1M

13 hours ago, Tanzidur said:

$1.1m

7 hours ago, Cecillia said:

1.2m

I'm not sure how hard it is to read forum topics, but it clearly states that the bid is at a minimum of 2 million, all of these are ignored.

2 hours ago, Tanzidur said:

There is no profit here to bid 2m. You are enjoying a free property from your friends. Be grateful instead that ur getting offers

1. Profit is actually not bad, a lot better than most businesses nowadays if you advertise.
2. A free property from my friends? You literally made that up mate.

5 hours ago, Tanzidur said:

There is no profit here to bid 2m. You are enjoying a free property from your friends. Be grateful instead that ur getting offers

if youre not here to bid and offer then gtfo retard, u dont know shit yet keep moaning 

23 minutes ago, E3 said:

if youre not here to bid and offer then gtfo retard, u dont know shit yet keep moaning 

Yes bro, call whole g6 here for backup. You fucking autist, I already bid which is reasonable. Your ass is just trying to make money from a dead motel

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Tanzidur said:

Yes bro, call whole g6 here for backup. You fucking autist, I already bid which is reasonable. Your ass is just trying to make money from a dead motel

moan more retard, the motel is perfect for street rp, gang shit and whatnot. but how can u know, ur just a fucking wanderer, a stray.

12 hours ago, E3 said:

moan more retard, the motel is perfect for street rp, gang shit and whatnot. but how can u know, ur just a fucking wanderer, a stray.

The Jefferson Motel will be the greatest if you are starting a gang or any other business-related venture, and based on the location, I believe the price of this motel was wisely set.

9 minutes ago, Ric_Anderson said:

The Jefferson Motel will be the greatest if you are starting a gang or any other business-related venture, and based on the location, I believe the price of this motel was wisely set.

imagine you have it as a 2nd hq 

20 hours ago, 'Wes said:

he isnt wrong though, it doesnt make any good money if any. Speaking as someone who's owned it at the height of the server. It's good for roleplay purposes.

True, I can agree on that as I owned it for many months. It was mainly used for RP and that’s it.

19 hours ago, Tanzidur said:

Grove 6th Families for life, nigga! Put yo' fucking hands up or imma pop yo' head!

Jefferson Motel is amazing for a gang HQ

When it comes to business, it used to make us around 150k per month which is not bad, covers the 70k property tax and you still get 70-80k.

13 hours ago, Lincoln. said:

Grove 6th Families for life, nigga! Put yo' fucking hands up or imma pop yo' head!

When it comes to business, it used to make us around 150k per month which is not bad, covers the 70k property tax and you still get 70-80k.

Grove killa 

5 hours ago, Lincoln. said:

Mans just tryna slide a deal here niggu! Please don't kill me. 1.5m last offer

Screenshot_1048.png

These are the current logs, couple notes down below.
- The business does not require any re-stocking or maintenance.
- I have only owned it for a few days as you can see.
- The business generated around 25k in a small time without advertisement.
- The business is a great place for any gang/mafia rp, and can be easily associated with any groups.
- Profit logs were awaited since I hadn't owned it for a while.

ANYTHING BELOW 2M FOR BUYOUT ISN'T CONSIDERED!

Edited by Speedy.