Sudais Gonzalez banned by Benson_Adolini

Sudais Malik

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Sudais Gonzalez

• Which staff member banned you?
    Benson_Adolini

• When did you get banned?
    09/27/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Annoying people

• Personal comment

Firstly i wanted to apologize to everyone which got offended by my behavior and to the people i was toxic toward. I'm really sorry about what happend during the last few months.... with all that stuff and the lies i was told by some people (we all know who) i made a wrong idea about the managment of the server and i was quite mad about that. Going back to my behavior, i want to say sorry to Luna (which i got mad to after some punishment that she issued me) to Matthew (which i discussed about last Gov elections on forums and other things), and to Rose which i was toxic toward too. Not to mention the other people i disrespected in public chats (In game and on Discord). I never stopped and analized my behavior but, now i did and i do relize that my behavior isn't the best; i realize that some days ago my behavior wasn't appropriated but im willing to change and bring respect to the others. Another thing, is my Punishment history, i know its quite full of bad stuff but im ready to change and read in a more accurate way the server rules. Said this im hopefull that y'all accept my apologies will be accepted, and i promise that IF i will be unbanned, i will completely change my behavior. Sorry again for all the stuff i did.

-Sudais

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Sudais Gonzalez!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.