Survey Review

LocMax

1 hour ago, LocMax said:

Making legal jobs nearly as profitable as the illegal jobs (such as drugs)

Bro you can earn a 100k+ just by mining for half hour where on the second side it takes you a hour to make heroin or meth that will earn you 100k max so legal is better than illegal what are you talking about you can make 100k max by drugs whereas you can earn 140k+ by mining half an hour lmfao. And also there is risk in illegal so make illegal as profitable as legal not legal as profit able as illegal

3 minutes ago, Yo_Jogindar said:

Bro you can earn a 100k+ just by mining for half hour where on the second side it takes you a hour to make heroin or meth that will earn you 100k max so legal is better than illegal what are you talking about you can make 100k max by drugs whereas you can earn 140k+ by mining half an hour lmfao. And also there is risk in illegal so make illegal as profitable as legal not legal as profit able as illegal

He meant certain legal jobs are wayyy too underpaid. Legal side is very unbalanced. Why would anyone try to work on trashpicker when he can go to mines

To be honest i dont get whats so wrong about 3khp bp vehicles, It doesnt bother anyone;

Making the change mentioned above imo will only bring more complains from players (as you can see from the answer 3/4 of them are complains about that).

Edited by Kevin.

34 minutes ago, cavosavosk (Marko) said:

Game is meant to be fun for everyone. With your logic we should strip off armours from everyone and keep it a bit higher for LEO only. 

Or is Valrise RP renamed to Valrise Cops and Robbers? I don't think so, why would we have business groups and such features implemented.

Lastly, my staff rank doesn't mean anything, I am a player aswell, I am playing on this server too, I have a right to speak about upcoming features cuddy. If it hurts to see that I am administrating and also commenting on certain features about this server, please if you are on PC press that ❌ at top right of your screen or if you are phone user just press power button. Have a nice day ;) 

There were no bullet proof vehicles in the start of Mudoo, yet we managed to have fun, did we not? If BP level has decreased from 3k hp to 1.5k hp, then deal with it? I'm sure the BP vehicles were not there in 2019 as well, yet people managed to have fun. It isn't Valrise CnR, the reason those perks are being removed is so people can actually role-play. Do you know as a dealership when we try to sell/rent vehicles to players, there's no role-play, just "ok, transfer me vehicle now". How is that fun? The server is making these changes so people are more dependent, and it doesn't make sense for everyone to have bulletproof/armoured vehicles, that too 3k hp. Be grateful with what you're getting, and stop being whiney. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Ricky_Martin said:

There were no bullet proof vehicles in the start of Mudoo, yet we managed to have fun, did we not? If BP level has decreased from 3k hp to 1.5k hp, then deal with it? I'm sure the BP vehicles were not there in 2019 as well, yet people managed to have fun.

Who says that we cant have fun without these perks. We surely can if EVERYONE is forced upon same changes. George earlier said it nicely. If fully packed criminals pull up on you in hood you want to have a bit of chance if they start shooting. Or any other p2p interaction. Doesnt matter if you are a starting criminal org or just wealthy player wanting to be a bit more protected. You shouldnt be bound to be criminal to have 3khp

I am specifically pointing out that Matthews statement and suggestion is pretty much crippling anyone who is not in criminal group or LEO. 

Either downgrade everything server wide or we shall not mess with it.

It isn't Valrise CnR, the reason those perks are being removed is so people can actually role-play.

Discutable, you can roleplay now with everything as is now, but people CBA.

Do you know as a dealership when we try to sell/rent vehicles to players, there's no role-play, just "ok, transfer me vehicle now". How is that fun?

Well i know about this, but i cannot change persons mentality. I am trying my best to get ppl to RP in some activities which i do with my group. But its all worthless whe "top notch RP" which average Valriser does is /me piss. 

Features wont save us, we have to start from ourselves, showing newcomers on how to play with /me etc. 

The server is making these changes so people are more dependent, and it doesn't make sense for everyone to have bulletproof/armoured vehicles, that too 3k hp. Be grateful with what you're getting, and stop being whiney. 

I am not whining on everything, that criminal dependance is awesome. I see a point in that. Actually in most of the suggestions i saw an actual benefit. But that armour thingy, I felt that its kinda unfair that's why i commented.

But you have to come up with some nonsense argument about LA and me being senior admin. Like huh? :D I gave my opinion on your mostly nonsense comment towards my suggestion. I suggest you to get glasses and thoroughly analyze what was written by LocMax in the main post. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day bud 😘

Edited by cavosavosk (Marko)
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, cavosavosk (Marko) said:

Who says that we cant have fun without these perks. We surely can if EVERYONE is forced upon same changes. George earlier said it nicely. If fully packed criminals pull up on you in hood you want to have a bit of chance if they start shooting.

I am specifically pointing out that Matthews statement and suggestion is pretty much crippling anyone who is not in criminal group or LEO. 

Either downgrade everything server wide or we shall not mess with it.

Discutable, you can roleplay now with everything as is now, but people CBA.

Well i know about this, but i cannot change persons mentality. I am trying my best to get ppl to RP in some activities which i do with my group. But its wll worthless whe "top notch RP" which average Valriser does is /me piss. 

Features wont save us, we have to start from ourselves, showing newcomers on how to play with /me etc. 

I am not whining on everything, that criminal dependance is awesome. I see a point in that. Actually in most of the suggestions i saw an actual benefit. But that armour thingy, I felt that its kinda unfair that's why i commented.

But you have to come up with some nonsense argument about LA and me being senior admin. Like huh? :D I gave my opinion on your mostly nonsense comment towards my suggestion. I suggest you to get glasses and thoroughly analyze what was written by LocMax in the main post. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day bud 😘

okay, i see a point in that. downgrade everything, or nothing, cool enough.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cavosavosk (Marko) said:

He meant certain legal jobs are wayyy too underpaid. Legal side is very unbalanced. Why would anyone try to work on trashpicker when he can go to mines

They were always unbalanced, before miner it was trucker

4 hours ago, LocMax said:

Developing a more efficient way for reporting, as it tends to happen that staff get swarmed by complex reports in-game which take too long to handle, resulting in other reports piling up and being unhandled

The only reason this happens, is because anyone above admin rank, refuses to take reports because they think they are too good for them.

Just the Pats no, remove them from banned and IA players, keep them to the ones who are really active. I like my patriot 😞. Also l suggest keep the armours on vehicle but don't let them be OP like have window, wheel, and 3khp all three. Let them have like window with 3khp,BP with window and like now 3khp BP without window.. If this not possible rip l will support... 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Tom said:

I agree with the most part, although there are things I wouldn't like, they are good enough for me to live.

HOWEVER, I believe that you shouldn't take away patriots from players*, as there is no similar vehicle you can replace it with. Looks bad or not, it should be kept or switched to a FBI Rancher for Mafia, and rest to something different. 

I do not believe that you should remove the 3,000 health upgrade to personal vehicles, or you should do a refund or ''compensation'' if you decide to. I personally just upgraded a Limousine to 3khp, and making it 1.5k, is well... pointless.

You crying about a limo? I own the only 3khp sports car in the server.

• 2 weeks later...

Didnt you see? it only applies to player owned vehicles, you can still have your 3khp vehicles from your groupwise and do any shootout/turfs. there's no related with SWAT bunkers againts your maxed armored group vehicles, if that happend then avoid for using your personal vehicle for  shootout :)

Fine...everyone is giving suggestions and their feedbacks along with reviews I'll also post a comment

I mean...the armour thing is valid and I think 1.5khp is way too low there should be something like 1.75khp or 2khp limit for players and

the swat thingy I really think they should decrease the vehicle HP or swat and HRT vehicles.

Group vehicles of criminal players should have 3.5khp

Also related to job stuff everything seems fine except mining ⛏️ trucking had some issues but now they are fixed.

THE MAIN THING EVERYONE IS CONCERNED ( ECONOMY ).

-> Taxes should be heavily increased really very heavy increased or the server will die real fast (slowly but fast)

@LocMax you should really discuss this with the Valrise team.