abdullah eix banned by benson

pl8yg

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    abdullah eix

• Which staff member banned you?
    benson

• When did you get banned?
    06/06/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    crash mid tv

• Personal comment

Dear community members and staff team;
    Alright so I received one of the first bans for trolling on the official discord server of Valrise community and It's forum site, I was warned by a person whose name will not be mentioned but I did not take the warning seriously because why the fuck would I get banned without doing anything wrong in the server, But surprisingly I still did get banned while owning weed houses and a few stores ... After that I never really bothered after a few ban appeals but then after a few months I got unbanned cause I provided crucial informations to the server management (in other words snitching) and just 3 days after that I got in a shoot-out with PD and was wall-hugging and hit pretty normal shots and Benson Jefferson wanted to team-view my Computer to check If I am using Illegal Modifications which is completely understandable and I launched It and let him proceed he checked my GTA folder and found nothing out of the ordinary and after he downloaded "checker.exe" my PC crashed and since I joked about using a menu when he asked to TV me I guess he considered it as "admitting" and "force crashing" now I dont really see why you think I would hack after being unbanned just three days ago, I mean I have been a part of this community since 2018 and played a lot so I would for sure be above-average or at least a decent shooter, Even people that played half of what I did would hit the shots that resulted in my ban, And the crash was out of my control, there was nothing I could have really done about it, Thats the trust, and it's up to you to unban me or not, If not, change the ban reason "crashing mid TV"

• Like 2

Hello, abdullah eix!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.