Rio Becker banned by Tyche Blackfyre

Tsuki_Williams

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Rio Becker

• Which staff member banned you?
    Tyche Blackfyre

• When did you get banned?
    09/21/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Apperantly DM - And alot of Punishments.

• Personal comment

Hello,so today i got banned by an Admin named Tyche Blackfyre,he banned me for "DM".I take that as a false accusation.I didnt DM nobody.I got reported for saying "HANDS"to a guy and following him for 15 minutes and killing him later on,and killing a Volunteer too.I killed the Volunteer as the guy i wanted to rob sttoped at him looking for help.Im very sad that i got banned from the only server i loved,and as you've seen i was the #1 in activity these months.So i hope i get unbanned,I didnt cheat and do anything.The reason behind the punishments is cause i played all day and i couldnt play without doing something wrong.So i wish me good luck further on.Goodbye ❤️

• Like 1

Hello, Rio Becker!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

3 hours ago, Tsuki_Williams said:

I take that as a false accusation

Well, I think its not.
The volunteer recently joined and was going towards LSPD. Moreover rules clearly state that after commiting a crime you shall not hunt down the cops, rather than that you should evade from them, which you clearly ignored.

3 hours ago, Tsuki_Williams said:

The reason behind the punishments is cause i played all day and i couldnt play without doing something wrong.

Sorry mate but your punishment history is literally collection of rulebreak after a rulebreak.
How can other players be able to abide rules and they don't get punished as much as you got? And no, these players which I am speaking about are not cops, they are criminals aswell.

Due to your punishment history and the fact that this is your first ban please reapply after 3 weeks therefore on 12th of October.
DENIED